Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter update Nov 12 2019 FURTHER UPDATE DEC 10

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    if that's the case, pick them fast and let us know in advance.
    Can we get the receivers cerakoted? How much does that cost? I have two sets from the second batch, but I haven't got an email so I'm assuming it's still in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Len One O View Post
    So I came to this thread as it was labelled as an update. Posted asking a rough timeframe for when I ordered and my post got removed? There is no update in this thread. As I said in my post that got deleted I haven’t followed CGN at all this year so don’t know if things are on track from when I preordered in May. I have not contacted you once but to make my full payment. I find this very unfortunate. Post #1 could have a quick breakdown of where you are at with what preorders.
    Ok so you work at ATRS? And the guy that “ordered yesterday” will receive his set the same time as me that ordered in May?

I am not on here ever. Check my post history. Clearly you are since you replied in five minutes...again.

I don’t know if there is a preorder 4 or anything. That is what I was trying to clarify with the company I gave my money too.
    My point of posting on here was because I know they don’t want people phoning or emailing.

Your second comment is the reason I’m not on this site anymore.
    Well, like you have noticed I am on here quite often. I have read every single post in every thread related to the MS, 100's of pages. There are many regulars following these threads closely.

If you didn't want an answer to your previous question that got deleted, why would you post it on a public forum? You also could have easily found what you were looking for in the now locked update thread as well, direct from ATRS.

ATRS starts production of the third run at the end of the month (as soon as the last run 2 receiver is sent out, there will be no break in production). They'll make all the lowers first because the machining is already set for lowers as they finish the second run.

There isn't a 4th run but, in other posts they mentioned that run 1 was 220 +/- units, run 2 was over 700 +/- units and the 3rd run will be 1000+/-. (not sure if that last number is still accurate)

There is a chance that someone who ordered after you may receive theirs first due to ATRS having little control over which receivers the anodizing company does first. There was a machine malfunction that messed up some lowers which had to be remade, that caused the order cue to be a little more messed up in the second run.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    Any updates? Last update was on the 13th.
    Since the 13th we have shipped out quite a number of sets, have taken another couple hundred lowers to be anodized and last week shipped out more sets.
    We will continue to contact folks as we have sets ready and ship them.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Thank you atrs for the great work you folks did ..it’s art work out of metal ...thank you Shaun..and to all that work there ....you guys are great
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 09:14 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

I picked mine up today!!! Dropped off a box 'o parts (humbly because I hadn't got the call yet, this was about three weeks ago). Got "the call" saying she was all put together a week ago, alas had a trip to Vegas get in the way. So finally after almost a year, she is DONE! Happy as a clam with my MS! Thanks Rick, Dustin, Sean - you all have been fantastic. I can't say enough about your service. ATRS gives a fu*$%!!!!! Sean made sure all the paperwork matched up, double checked my PAL and serial numbers, made sure I had a copy of the FRT, reminded me how she came apart, all the spare parts I had given them were all bundled up nicely. AND all this going on while Rick was examining the barrels with a scope on what looked like some well loved, but reaching the end of their life hunting rifles brought in by a father and son. I am so, so fortunate to have these guys in YYC, and even more fortunate to have both an AT15, and now its NR cousin. Thank you ATRS!

Anyone who has even a shred of doubt, chill. These guys know what they are doing and you will get your call, there have all their systems rock solid, and its totally wort the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by docscoutjr View Post
    I picked mine up today!!! Dropped off a box 'o parts (humbly because I hadn't got the call yet, this was about three weeks ago). Got "the call" saying she was all put together a week ago, alas had a trip to Vegas get in the way. So finally after almost a year, she is DONE! Happy as a clam with my MS! Thanks Rick, Dustin, Sean - you all have been fantastic. I can't say enough about your service. ATRS gives a fu*$%!!!!! Sean made sure all the paperwork matched up, double checked my PAL and serial numbers, made sure I had a copy of the FRT, reminded me how she came apart, all the spare parts I had given them were all bundled up nicely. AND all this going on while Rick was examining the barrels with a scope on what looked like some well loved, but reaching the end of their life hunting rifles brought in by a father and son. I am so, so fortunate to have these guys in YYC, and even more fortunate to have both an AT15, and now its NR cousin. Thank you ATRS!

Anyone who has even a shred of doubt, chill. These guys know what they are doing and you will get your call, there have all their systems rock solid, and its totally wort the wait.
    No doubts, just a bit of envy for those lucky buggers who have got theirs already!

My parts are there, and my receiver is in this batch that's out for anodizing now...its so close I can almost taste that anodizing and Magpul furniture...
    Check other started threads for combo deals

Yeah. Shouldnt the end of run #2 be in sight now? Hm longer can it be?
    They effectively said a while back that with all the delays / incidents they were about two months behind schedule. That pushes the previous October end date to December.

Would be nice to get a confirmation that they'll all be out before year end.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Yeah. Shouldnt the end of run #2 be in sight now? Hm longer can it be?
    I ask myself this question every morning when I wake up...

Quote Originally Posted by RKRZ View Post
    They effectively said a while back that with all the delays / incidents they were about two months behind schedule. That pushes the previous October end date to December.

Would be nice to get a confirmation that they'll all be out before year end.
    We've got more receivers back here from anodizing, more coming back from anodizing later this week, and more going up as well... The only answer I can really give you is we're going as absolutely fast as we can. I believe at this point, all of the Run2 lowers are finished with the first two operations, the vast majority are past the 3rd op. We hired a new guy to help with surface prep, sanding, blasting, etc to help with the back log. Anodizing has been doing quick turnarounds for us, and it looks like we've got some more rear-pins that are going out to nitriding here.. I'm really hoping to have everything out the door by year end.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Picking up about 100 more lowers tomorrow from anodizing. Hopefully the rear pins are back from nitriding early next week so more can go out.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there