Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter update Nov 12 2019 FURTHER UPDATE DEC 10

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by scottcullen View Post
    Thanks a lot! He’s still just denying it, the legalese is too hard for him to understand haha
    Admittedly I had written something about that too in the post but decided I should post it haha. It was along the lines of “people like him don’t admit they’re wrong”

Instead of 1k tell him to buy a CCFR membership instead haha. Benefits everyone!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    [QUOTE=EastCoastLowbedder;16506340]
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post

Thank you , I must admit I didn’t read threw the other threads very throughly as there was upwards of 100 pages . I’ve never ordered from ATRS but my SLR experience has left me weary
    I can totally understand the whole once bitten twice shy thing. And I get it that some of the threads have been very long and arduous reads, I try to keep them reasonable in length for that very reason.
    Trying to project things happening up to a year away is not easy. Believe me!! Unfortunately reality, Murphy and the governments both sides of the 49th rear their ugly heads from time to time and is impossible to anticipate. We do the best we can with projections and try very hard to be as transparent as possible both when we run into snags or discover things that need to be corrected.
    We only know one way to do things here. The right way or not at all.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

+100

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    This. So much this. I have made 3 orders with ATRS, it was the most painless process I have ever had so long as you are patient and don't harass them. I never contacted them during the manufacturing of my items, and all were provided to me in as timely of a manner and as close to on schedule as feasibly possible provided the circumstances with the odd equiptment failure or on the case of my MV the proof barrel took a while to cross the border.

Rick's shop is run by a bunch of class act individuals that have a reputation to maintain, and they have nothing to gain by holding up production or with holding delivery of customer's product. Infact, given the size of the facility, I believe the dont have a whole lot of room to stockpile finished sets that are ready to go out, so they would rather get them out to make room for the next batch coming back from ano.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 09:17 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Any idea when the 4th run will start?

Quote Originally Posted by Davesnotheree View Post
    Any idea when the 4th run will start?
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...odern-Sporters

Q4 as an estimate for run 4s

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Nobody is jumping all over you. We're simply reassuring you that you are dealing with a top notch company that has everything they can control under control.

You may not have all the info because you are new here so we're pointing out that they have been 110% upfront when things happened that they couldn't control.

You have no need to worry with these guys. Grab a beer, sit back and relax...

+1. Just be patient. If you put money down you should have known about it upfront that it would be a while. They're not hiding the ball, haven't screwed anyone yet and I wouldn't expect them to start now. Also give them some consideration. If we didn't have a hostile government, I'm sure they would expand production and go ahead and hire more people, but as it is, they're probably very apprehensive about expanding until we know what is happening, exactly. Be happy they're making them imo and that you can afford one. Many people won't have the privilege of owning one.
    Member of CSSA, NFA, CFFR and OFAH

Does anyone know if the Brownells Retro M16A1 Triangular, clamshell handguard will fit on the MS18A3?

Would love to complete the look of the original military one!

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post
    Does anyone know if the Brownells Retro M16A1 Triangular, clamshell handguard will fit on the MS18A3?

Would love to complete the look of the original military one!
    In the photo thread someone has already posted one they did up exactly like that. It looked pretty sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    In the photo thread someone has already posted one they did up exactly like that. It looked pretty sharp.
    Fantastic!!! Now I'm even more excited to get mine!!! I'll have to go through that thread now to drool over it!