Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter update Nov 12 2019 FURTHER UPDATE DEC 10

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. We encountered a strange phenomenon where the more forthcoming we were with information, the more questions/phone calls/emails we got about "is mine ready???". That's pretty much the reason our updates are so cryptic and far spread now.
    My plan was not to call unless you posted here that you have completed shipping the second run and I had not heard anything

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    The roads SUCKED!!!!!! But I made it round trip without issue, much more than I can sday about the 50 or 60 guys who now have rhubarb rash on their vehicles.
    The lengths I go to to make you guys happy. Sheeesh
    Lol...../thread
    You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life - W.C.

Member NFA

Today I found out that occasionally Canada Post will deliver packages on Sunday.
    Hands were shaking so much I didn't want to pick it up for fear of dropping it.

Thank You ATRS for a beautiful piece of kit.
    "That's comforting, because the cake just started ticking" - Hector

Quote Originally Posted by JHM View Post
    Today I found out that occasionally Canada Post will deliver packages on Sunday.
    Hands were shaking so much I didn't want to pick it up for fear of dropping it.

Thank You ATRS for a beautiful piece of kit.
    Christmas time. Lots of stuff being delivered 7 days a week and late into the evenings for the next few weeks. Enjoy it.

I'm still patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for my email!!!
    Check other started threads for combo deals

Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    I'm still patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for my email!!!
    Same, starting to lose hope of getting it before my Christmas holidays (ordered nov 2018)
    Hitchvault.ca

Quote Originally Posted by scottcullen View Post
    Same, starting to lose hope of getting it before my Christmas holidays (ordered nov 2018)
    Ya me to , and with no updates other then “ you’ll get it when you get it , stop asking “ it’s starting to become a very frustrating process .

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastLowbedder View Post
    Ya me to , and with no updates other then “ you’ll get it when you get it , stop asking “ it’s starting to become a very frustrating process .
    Got my email yesterday! There’s hope brother! A bit off topic but does anyone have a link to the Rcmp bulletin about the 10rd pistol mags being legal in a rifle. A dude at work bet me 1k that they aren’t legal, I’ll donate the money to ccfr if he pays up. Cheers
    Hitchvault.ca

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by scottcullen View Post
    Got my email yesterday! There’s hope brother! A bit off topic but does anyone have a link to the Rcmp bulletin about the 10rd pistol mags being legal in a rifle. A dude at work bet me 1k that they aren’t legal, I’ll donate the money to ccfr if he pays up. Cheers
    https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/.../fulltext.html

Section 3 (b). He just can’t be dumb, because the lar 15 mag was designed as a pistol mag. Always use the Justice website, the RCMP site is just a “guideline” that’s not the law.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 09:15 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."