Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Cadex shooter connects on 4400 yard target!

Quote Originally Posted by taylorbok View Post
    Furlong took 3 shots to make his kill so...

https://youtu.be/K55ElIZeEnY
    I am not taking anything away from either shot, but let’s not forget the cost of the hardware that a Canadian sniper team has at their disposal to make those shots. I’ll give you a hint, it is > 100k combined.

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    So he would miss his target 15 times. You think it’s still standing there ? Those real records are KILL shots. Means they hit the target first shot, or first and second. To compare this #### to that is laughable.

1 shot 1 hit at even HALF that distance is infinitely more impressive than 15 misses.... a lot of you guys on here are just fangirling.
    I think this is possibly the dumbest post I’ve ever read on CGN

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grizzlypeg's Avatar
    What I'd like to hear was that after he got it dialed in with his first hit, he was able to hit it again and in how many shots. Or was that already stated?
    NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO DISCLOSE “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Cesare Beccaria

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456