CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Thread: Todays AmmoText Deal

Todays AmmoText Deal

Got the text today ... Atlanta Arms Select 45 ACP, 230 gr FMJ, Brass case, factory new

Almost pulled the trigger on 5 boxes then took a second and checked the website for Atlanta Arms. It clearly states that the Select line is remanufactured ammo. So in my mind NOT factory new and in my mind the fact its remanufactured should be part of the information provided.

I understand that to get these prices there may be some brands or specs we're not used to, but I think its really important you flag anything a customer would not normally expect.

<rant off>
    Member OFAH, CSSA

726 Queen St. East, Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A2A9
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcelm View Post
    Got the text today ... Atlanta Arms Select 45 ACP, 230 gr FMJ, Brass case, factory new

Almost pulled the trigger on 5 boxes then took a second and checked the website for Atlanta Arms. It clearly states that the Select line is remanufactured ammo. So in my mind NOT factory new and in my mind the fact its remanufactured should be part of the information provided.

I understand that to get these prices there may be some brands or specs we're not used to, but I think its really important you flag anything a customer would not normally expect.

<rant off>
    Thanks for bringing that typo to our attention. Big Typo. Our Web guy posted that in error. Being fixed as we speak.

N.A.S. GUNS AND AMMO

8B-1874 HIGHWAY 20 RD. EAST
    THOROLD, ON L0S1E6
    (905)370-0200

sales@nasgunsandammo.com
    www.nasgunsandammo.com

Just saw the revised text message come through. Fast fix! Customer trust restored 100%
    Member OFAH, CSSA