Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0

FINAL PRICING RELEASE BELOW!

Introducing the Reliable Gun
pimp-my-ar.jpg

Giveaway!

We want to see your saddest, oldest, most Frankenstein, or most beat down AR's!

We've decided to shake things up a bit and try something different this year as we're not doing the sale day naming contest we've done for the last few years.

TriggerTech has been gracious enough to provide us with one of their AWESOME Adaptable AR Primary Triggers that we're going to be giving away. We are also giving away one of the new Holosun HS403 Gold Dot's for the runner up.
To enter the giveaway please post a picture of your AR and a quick build breakdown to this thread, or our Social media posts and use the #PIMPMYAR
hashtag. We will decide on a winner Dec 30, 2019. Every post of a different AR gets you another entry.
Also make sure to like and share the Facebook & Instagram Posts!

Last edited:

Introducing the Reliable Gun
pimp-my-ar.jpg

Giveaway!

We want to see your saddest, oldest, most Frankenstein, or most beat down AR's!

We've decided to shake things up a bit and try something different this year as we're not doing the sale day naming contest we've done for the last few years.

TriggerTech has been gracious enough to provide us with one of their AWESOME Adaptable AR Primary Triggers that we're going to be giving away.
To enter the giveaway please post a picture of your AR and a quick build breakdown to this thread, or our Social media posts and use the #PIMPMYAR
hashtag. We will decide on a winner Dec 30, 2019. Every post of a different AR gets you another entry.
Also make sure to like and share the Facebook & Instagram Posts!

IMG_20191119_102853.jpg

Ok we'll start it off. Here we have Big Willie showing off a Franken-AR we threw together this morning. Build details are:
Carbon 15 lower
Tacsol AR-22 upper & 22LR Conversion
16" Barrel
UTG Quad Rail Forend
A2 Sight Post & Flash Hider
UTG Rail Covers

oooh Holosun products! Nice!!

Can't wait for this sale :) :) :)

Any sneak peaks on specifics sale items or brands??

We will be doing the first release of pricing on Friday. In the mean time, if you have one, post up a picture of your AR and a quick note about it to be entered to win a wicked TriggerTech trigger or that Holosun!

A081AFACF86744DE8544.jpeg
776CBECF08A74EB2AD0C.jpeg

BRO upper / Lower
Aero Precision 12.5 inch barrel
Fortis 13inch Handguard, foregrip, redot mount
Troy stock
Custom Cerakote by Rustspot
Bunch of other little things bought at Reliable to help complete the rifle. Will actually helped with tuning buffer spring and smoothed the milspec trigger for me. Thanks again Will!

Only thing this baby needs is a proper drop in trigger!

Looking forward to the Annual Reliable Sale!

Last edited:
i'll play I guess...… I could use a holosun hehehe
just dry fit together and have to finish with tools but coming together nicely
I have a set of rings and a Nikon M3 4-16 I got from reliable that will go on it for now.

FQPovnx.jpg

Stag10 multi cal receiver set
Stag trigger and carbine buffer assembly
Lantac enhanced BCG
Maple Ridge Armory pencil taper .308 18.6"
MRA pincer gas block and gas tube
MRA X1 15" handguard
MRA Defiant brake
Magpul buis
Magpul buttstock

not an AR-15 but still and AR and it does still need some pimping out :evil:

We have partnered with Safeshooter Academy to offer every person who purchases a
Hornady Lock 'N Load Press Kit during the sale a free introductory course on reloading!

SafeShooter-Reloading-Deal.jpg

Eagle Armalite lower
Lmt upper
“Wish” China special handguard
Nea 7.62x39 7.5” barrel, bcg and bolt
Enhanced pin/ heavy hammer spring
ferfrans crd shield.
Horrible, really, it’s bad “Mil-Spec” trigger
DIY bucket and spray paint hydrodip.
Gl shock stock
Leupold mod ar green firedot in a no name amazon mount
It’s ugly, loud and offends everyone on the line. But it is my rifle and there isn’t another one like it... thank god.

View attachment 324928

Back
Top Bottom