Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pre Order Kodiak Defence 180NSR 5.56 Semi Auto Non Resticted

Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    Chuckle, son this is a man's game so I'll forgive you rushing in here like a horny mustang.

You see the tactical gaps above the barrel allow me to use the barrel to light a cigarette while the last breaths of my foes to cool it down. But not only that as a CGN firearms expert I can learn you this here little factoid, dirt in a rifle don't matter so long as it's forward of the magazine, that's the advantage of bullpups.

The folding stock sure is purty and makes conducting a tactical roll out of a moving vehicle far more comfortable. Last but not least you're wrong on the charging handle, an operator like myself can hook my nose over it and charge the system while keeping two hands on it. When the lead starts to fly this makes a real difference yes sir.

Don't you worry though son when WROL happens sheepdogs like me will be there to bring pups like you home safe n sound.
    I'm wondering if this a case of too many beer and not enough bratwurst. Correction too much Bratwurst as well.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy, it is to be useful, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well." Ralph Waldo Emerson

BANNED
    Do I have to roll the dice on one of these ?

I bought 2 of the original WKs and they were a hunk of junk

They do look interesting

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ppsh38/41 View Post
    I'm wondering if this a case of too many beer and not enough bratwurst. Correction too much Bratwurst as well.
    One can never have enough Bratwurst or take oneself too seriously on the internet all the time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sixty9santa's Avatar
    What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Did you guys at least fix the out of spec picatinny rail height?
    "Genius begins great works, but labor alone finishes them." Joseph Joubert

To all with TDS: Trump for Prime Minister!!!

It... Ugly... But NR, so the more the merrier. I’d hide this thing like a fat chick when bringing it home.

I wish they had provided some good aftermarket fixes to the Gen 1 instead of doing a redesign.

Quote Originally Posted by Baitcaster View Post
    I wish they had provided some good aftermarket fixes to the Gen 1 instead of doing a redesign.
    Yeah, like a new upper that doesn’t cost over a thousand dollars on 556 or whatever.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jonnyboy1014's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    Do I have to roll the dice on one of these ?

I bought 2 of the original WKs and they were a hunk of junk

They do look interesting
    It's clearly your money...
    BEWARE OF FOREIGN INFLUENCE
    A Vote For Trudeau Is A Vote For Communist China
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2353593-CSIS-documents-reveal-Chinese-strategy-to-influence-2021-election

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    If NSR stands for North Sylva Rifle I'll have to pass
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

I am slightly confused, is Wolverine completely out of the picture now? Will WK180's continue production? Perhaps there exist some falling out between Wolverine and Kodiak because this is obviously a very similar rifle to the WK...

R&D could have gone towards more important things like a stock, a solution to the charging handle problems.

Is it really so hard for someone to develop something like the Modern Sporter at a reasonable cost?

I agree this is one ugly SOB but to be fair, the picture provided is brutal and seems photoshopped, or even worse, MS paint.. The rifle in the video looks far better.

I really think they need to offer these 'improvements' to existing WK owners or else they will really miss the boat on profit. Can we please get some community push to ensure that will happen? I don't see many WK owners picking up an entire new rifle, even one that is marginally better. I may be wrong, but surely some others are intersted in purchasing parts like the bolt release and even an entire upper..
    Last edited by RobbieLaidlaw; 11-19-2019 at 12:23 AM.

-Robbie L