Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pre Order Kodiak Defence 180NSR 5.56 Semi Auto Non Resticted

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Btw a quick question, is the extra height of the rail only there to accommodate the ar charging handle?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    They did it exclusively for the mall ninjas that were complaining about "stuff" getting into their rifles as they belly crawled through the trenches of ww1.
    Excuse me sir but my system needs to be flawlessly clean at all times to allow me to operate with peak efficiency, when I'm prepping to bust the door down and start clearing rooms I need confidence in my system. No sir my complete lack of fitness, experience, training and critical thinking isn't what's causing my asthmatic wheezing and 12moa groups it's the gap in my rifle.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    I wonder if they will still produce the side-charging model; Or will they make this new rear-charging model exclusively?

That's Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    Excuse me sir but my system needs to be flawlessly clean at all times to allow me to operate with peak efficiency, when I'm prepping to bust the door down and start clearing rooms I need confidence in my system. No sir my complete lack of fitness, experience, training and critical thinking isn't what's causing my asthmatic wheezing and 12moa groups it's the gap in my rifle.
    best comment
    “I spent most of my dough on guns, gals, and gas, and the rest I wasted.”
    -me, with apologies to Elmore Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    Did we just become best friends?!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    hope they use the side charging on the wk 181c when they produce and release it, even if its only on the right side and close off the left side just like every red rifle out there

this NSR model I'll pass on it

CGN frequent flyer Overlander2018's Avatar
    That looks like the horrendous sks hybrid Kodiak used to make. I hope Kodiak keeps producing the original and gets going with the x39 variant.
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlander2018 View Post
    That looks like the horrendous sks hybrid Kodiak used to make. I hope Kodiak keeps producing the original and gets going with the x39 variant.
    yup, im holding out for the wk 181c. Can't freakin wait!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    I prefer the look of the old ones.

The changes bring improvements, but I'm a big fan of balance. This looks ungainly to me.