Thread: Ridge Boots - Black Friday / Christmas Sale !!

Business Member

Ridge Boots - Black Friday / Christmas Sale !!

I'm offering the lowest prices to move last stock items for these Quality Boots !!

Also, 9000 Utimate Mid-Zip - I wear one of these and I love it !! .... it has many features, including anti-microbial, Poran, some green tea extract to help fight bacteria !!
    NOW Blow out Prices on Remaining In-stock Models/Sizes, Only !!

and Now 5% Off More than already Blow out prices.. AND ... I have a 5% off Holiday Sale (mentioned in another thread), so that's a TOTAL of 10% Off !!!
    And get a free shoe cleaning mini kit as gift !!!

Use Coupon Code: 10-off-promo on Check out !

Check out the line of Ridge Foot wear on my site ! These are great boots, so lets get them out there to you cool folks of CGN !

https://www.opaextreme.com/catalog/brand/ridge-footwear

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions ?

Updated Models & sizes left for in stock models:

Duramax 4105: 9.5
    Duramax 4205: 8 & 11 .. (Duramax models fit as it should... Maybe a wee bit on long side)

Ultimate 9000: 11
    Ultimate 9003: 9.5 ... Ultimate series seem to fit pretty much as they should all around

Desert Storm 3003Z - 10 (this model fits bit on long side...be aware for ordering.
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 11-17-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Business Member
    I was showing these to someone today and had realized its about 4 years now that I've had my pair of 9003 (6"), and there's no real issues.

Sure, they're beat up and stuff, but are in tact and have been very comfortable and durable boot ! And WATER Proof works Well, as I've never had water get in yet !!!

I'm going to get myself a new pair.

The above instock models are at blow out prices, but anyone wanting a new model of their size (special order), will be more than posted promo prices, approx. 20% more than posted, which is still approx. 20% lower than MSRP!!

Let me know.. You'll not regret these boots, but love them !.

Business Member

Business Member
    Take Advantage of Black Friday to Christmas Sale on these.. total of 10% off !! use coupon code: 10-off-promo ..

paying by EMT ? another 2% Off !! use Code: 12-off-promo on check out

Updated Models & sizes left for in stock models:

Duramax 4105: 9.5
    Duramax 4205: 8 & 11 .. (Duramax models fit as it should... Maybe a wee bit on long side)

Ultimate 9000: 11
    Ultimate 9003: 9.5 ... Ultimate series seem to fit pretty much as they should all around

Desert Storm 3003Z - 10 (this model fits bit on long side...be aware for ordering.

Business Member
    Reminder on these Few Great Boots !

Business Member
    So far all who've bought these from me, have said they like or love them and they're Comfy !! Just saying. and at these prices !!

Business Member
    Get these Boots in play and I can likely get them to you on time for Christmas !! If order by tomorrow, I'll rush the order to the post office !

Business Member
    Still a Great Choice. Not a Winter Boot, but with Good thick Wool Socks, etc.. are good everyday Boot, depending on your use type.
    My 9003, with waterproof lining, the lining acts as a bit of warmer layer and have been just fine as my winter boot !!