Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 'Never Gonna Give You Up' AR-15 shirt

Ya ill rock the pink haha

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Now available in Black, Grey, and White, sizes S-2XL. unisex and ladies styles.
    https://truenortharms.com/ar15_defau...t-t-shirt.html
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Got Rick-rolled... well done...

Quote Originally Posted by captainamazing View Post
    New Zealand is at 13-14% compliance with their AR-15 ban. PBS has reported less than 10%.
    Im sure we can do better than that and bring it under 5%!!

I don't respect the current Federal government in any way shape or form. I will never consider complying for the following reasons:
    1. Criminals and gangs are completely ignored in these new guns laws. This indicates 1 of 3 things. They are cowards; they are being deceptive or, they too stupid to understand what is really causing gun involved crime.

2.The elite, rich and politicians get to keep their guns and armed protection. Hypocrisy in its most refined form.

I don't take orders from hypocrites, liars or cowards. Ive chosen my path and have considered the ramifications of them.
    Unfortunately regardless of what I think about C-71 I will comply because I’m not will to jeopardize family wellbeing to be deal with legal (criminal) consequences. I imagine a lot of people are in the same situation. However in meantime I will continue to support those who are challenging C-71 through legal means.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    Unfortunately regardless of what I think about C-71 I will comply because I’m not will to jeopardize family wellbeing to be deal with legal (criminal) consequences. I imagine a lot of people are in the same situation. However in meantime I will continue to support those who are challenging C-71 through legal means.
    Yup this is the case for most people. Including the ones who like to talk tough on internet forums. The truth is we lost our AR's when we let them be registered.
    "My biggest fear in life is if I should suddenly die, my wife will sell all my guns for what I told her I paid for them."

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by DEBRUSK519 View Post
    Yup this is the case for most people. Including the ones who like to talk tough on internet forums. The truth is we lost our AR's when we let them be registered.
    Would you have called Corey Hurren an internet tough guy?

Does it really bother you that much knowing there are Canadians brave enough to fight tyranny on Canadian soil? Canadians saying they won't comply puts a smile on my face and make me feel relieved. Not everyone is willing to trade freedom for security.

You lose your AR if you hand it in.

Just ordered, always offer black, still waiting for the cosmoline in black

Quote Originally Posted by Hubris View Post
    Would you have called Corey Hurren an internet tough guy?

Does it really bother you that much knowing there are Canadians brave enough to fight tyranny on Canadian soil? Canadians saying they won't comply puts a smile on my face and make me feel relieved. Not everyone is willing to trade freedom for security.

You lose your AR if you hand it in.
    Think you missed the point entirely. The time to fight for our AR's was when they became restricted. The registry of them was for this very confiscation.

Me going to prison and letting my family starve to prove a point isn't brave. It's stupid. And yes 99% of the guys talking non compliance will hand them In when the threat of a swat team becomes real.
    "My biggest fear in life is if I should suddenly die, my wife will sell all my guns for what I told her I paid for them."

Quote Originally Posted by captainamazing View Post
    New Zealand is at 13-14% compliance with their AR-15 ban. PBS has reported less than 10%.
    Im sure we can do better than that and bring it under 5%!!

I don't respect the current Federal government in any way shape or form. I will never consider complying for the following reasons:
    1. Criminals and gangs are completely ignored in these new guns laws. This indicates 1 of 3 things. They are cowards; they are being deceptive or, they too stupid to understand what is really causing gun involved crime.

2.The elite, rich and politicians get to keep their guns and armed protection. Hypocrisy in its most refined form.

I don't take orders from hypocrites, liars or cowards. Ive chosen my path and have considered the ramifications of them.
    AR's are registered here, big difference.

I just had to click on that damn thing

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast