Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 'Never Gonna Give You Up' AR-15 shirt

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DEBRUSK519 View Post
    Yup this is the case for most people. Including the ones who like to talk tough on internet forums. The truth is we lost our AR's when we let them be registered.
    Did you guys even attend the Ottawa march? I have a lot to lose too and am a correctional officer and they're not getting my AR. You guys don't even deserve a PAL.

BANNED
    Think you missed the point entirely. The time to fight for our AR's was when they became restricted. The registry of them was for this very confiscation.

Me going to prison and letting my family starve to prove a point isn't brave. It's stupid. And yes 99% of the guys talking non compliance will hand them In when the threat of a swat team becomes real.

The Liberals control the courts which is why the judges didn't give themselves the right to bear arms when they had the chance.

Your family won't starve. It does take bravery to stand up to this government and not selling out future generations isn't stupid.

What makes you think they won't engage these SWAT teams? You talked about fighting for our ARs so what difference does it make if they're registered or not?

CGN Regular
    Think you missed the point entirely. The time to fight for our AR's was when they became restricted. The registry of them was for this very confiscation.

Me going to prison and letting my family starve to prove a point isn't brave. It's stupid. And yes 99% of the guys talking non compliance will hand them In when the threat of a swat team becomes real.
    Youre also part of the problem. We can stick together but you already are on the Liberals side. What happens when they take your pump gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnhunter117 View Post
    Youre also part of the problem. We can stick together but you already are on the Liberals side. What happens when they take your pump gun?
    What pump gun? get the difference? Live to fight another day is what I'm saying
    "My biggest fear in life is if I should suddenly die, my wife will sell all my guns for what I told her I paid for them."

Quote Originally Posted by sbe View Post
    AR's are registered here, big difference.
    Bingo!
    "My biggest fear in life is if I should suddenly die, my wife will sell all my guns for what I told her I paid for them."

BANNED
    What pump gun? get the difference? Live to fight another day is what I'm saying
    Live to fight another day? You're saying you would engage the tyrant government later on down the line when things are even worse? And with a pump action...

Your logic is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubris View Post
    Live to fight another day? You're saying you would engage the tyrant government later on down the line when things are even worse? And with a pump action...

Your logic is terrible.
    Good grief that's not what I'm saying at all. Fight as in "politicaly" not some Rambo fantasy some weirdos have here. Thats the kind of #### that makes us all look really bad.

BANNED
    Good grief that's not what I'm saying at all. Fight as in "politicaly".
    You're having a hard time coming to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending your community and country.

It'll be politically worse by then and you really don't want to give this government the impression that you're a push over.

Also if you guys are checking this, did you stop throwing drink coasters in with orders? Haven’t gotten any in a while, use them in my bar downstairs and people always enjoy them. I’ve even had people ask to take one home.

BANNED
    not some Rambo fantasy some weirdos have here. Thats the kind of #### that makes us all look really bad.
    Why would you edit that in? What makes us look really bad is Canadians trading freedom for security and thinking they deserve it.

That BS rambo fantasy comment doesn't fit considering the type of government we're dealing with here.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast