Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread: Introducing Black Creek Labs BCL-102 Mk7 Mk7X .308Win 6.5CM Non-Restricted Rifles

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennisan View Post
    Any word on whether or not we would get a discount if we purchased a Gen 1 or is that just wishful thinking?
    Wishful thinking. The new BCL is TOTALLY DIFFERENT from the old BCL, thus they are not responsible for the sins of the old BCL and you're getting no discounts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Silencer View Post
    Wishful thinking. The new BCL is TOTALLY DIFFERENT from the old BCL, thus they are not responsible for the sins of the old BCL and you're getting no discounts.
    I guess you're the general manager...thanks for your valuable insight.

I would NOT buy one of these specifically because your warranty department is incredibly incompetent.
    Stock ammo high and deep until it encroaches in on your wife's sewing area. Then you have enough.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer copeland's Avatar
    I feel really bad for BCL. On the one hand I was happy to see NEA hit the Canadian market with a Canadian product. They had their shortcomings, the resolve was lackluster and drove the name into the ground.

Fast forward to BCL amd again, great to see efforts to rebrand and recreate a reputation with consumers. But again, failed due to quality issues, warranty issues, branding etc.

Now we are being told the same product has been revisited for end consumers, but what was missed is any effort to prove that the above previous issues have been corrected. I love the idea of Canadian manufacturers, but I've been scared away from BCL due to the legacy they created for themselves.

I get the mechanics of business, but if you have a problematic product, then provide exemplary warranty support. Instead of driving straight for profits, try aiming to gain market share through customer appreciation.

ATRS did it right, Stag has done it right, BCL has yet to rise from the very mess they created.

Want to sell bcl102 mk7's? prove they are worth their salt. Dont throw it on a Magwell stand and say its improved. Document what it can do. Give it to someone independent to test out. Do something to regain market share through good products and outstanding service.

Good luck.
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama, 2001.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ante_up View Post
    the mk7 looks great and it sounds like bcl really listened to the customers.
    lol ahaaahahahahaahahahahaaahahaha
    I will ignore every person here that actively or passively supports the liberal party, support or are friends with Justin Turdhole, and any legislation aimed at increasing gun control. I will never purchase nor sell any items from/to those individuals.

Adjustable gas block?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canadiankeeper's Avatar
    So has anyone got their hands on a mk7 and tested it out ? Any problems ? Lets be honest, everyone says buy stag but for 800 ish less... The mk7 is very tempting to a casual shooter/hunter. That 800 can get an optic for you. Both guns are 2-4 moa depending on ammo I assume.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    Make it with a pencil profile barrel and I'll buy one.
    Name:  38999E79-9F1D-4A5E-B690-BD5AD35E1406.jpeg
Views: 416
Size:  31.0 KB
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiankeeper View Post
    So has anyone got their hands on a mk7 and tested it out ? Any problems ? Lets be honest, everyone says buy stag but for 800 ish less... The mk7 is very tempting to a casual shooter/hunter. That 800 can get an optic for you. Both guns are 2-4 moa depending on ammo I assume.
    "I was able to get that half MOA group with the Black Hills and Norinco almost consistently hit from 1-1.5 MOA. Federal was around 1.5 MOA."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B82dgGAJgU2/

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112