Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing Black Creek Labs BCL-102 Mk7 Mk7X .308Win 6.5CM Non-Restricted Rifles

.308 is finished.....

6.5 all the way !!!!!! All the way to 1600 !!!

CGN frequent flyer
    $1200 would be a good price point.

Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    We got to handle these this weekend. BCL really have stepped up their game. The quality is fantastic, and everything is milspec now. We're really excited to get our first shipment soon!
    Are we talking about AR-10 DPMS bolt....etc 😊

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy1014 View Post
    So what was it before?

"Errrr looks straight"
    I noticed that too lol

Just in time for the ban announcement on Dec. 6

Want to put up or shut up? I say give a production gun to Hunting Gear Guy and ~ 1000 rounds of ammo and let him blast away and test the functionality and reliability of it so he can get it on video for us. If there were another Canadian Guntuber worthy of the task I say get the marketing dollars behind the product to prove it because the marketplace has learned not to trust the product or the brand. If you could get GarandThumb from WA to test it, I'd prefer that he do it but he's in the US and I doubt he'd be interested in the project.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    $1200 would be a good price point.
    Ha!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Good lord those are nice looking rifles. They seem to have some hard work in 2019...i'll be a buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by ncpi View Post
    want to put up or shut up? I say give a production gun to hunting gear guy and ~ 1000 rounds of ammo and let him blast away and test the functionality and reliability of it so he can get it on video for us. If there were another canadian guntuber worthy of the task i say get the marketing dollars behind the product to prove it because the marketplace has learned not to trust the product or the brand. If you could get garandthumb from wa to test it, i'd prefer that he do it but he's in the us and i doubt he'd be interested in the project.
    this x 100000000000000!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPI View Post
    Want to put up or shut up? I say give a production gun to Hunting Gear Guy and ~ 1000 rounds of ammo and let him blast away and test the functionality and reliability of it so he can get it on video for us. If there were another Canadian Guntuber worthy of the task I say get the marketing dollars behind the product to prove it because the marketplace has learned not to trust the product or the brand. If you could get GarandThumb from WA to test it, I'd prefer that he do it but he's in the US and I doubt he'd be interested in the project.
    Nutnfancy would also do a great job!

So what is suppose to be diffrent with this one? Is it like a new version of the 102 anf its going to render it obsolete or is it going to be price above and try to compete with stag?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast