Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: IWI Tavor 7 7.62x51mm 20in Non-Restricted

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Double tap

Please bring more X95 in 5.56mm ))))))))

Bump. I see the x95 is restocking. How about it big brother?
    Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other. Quote by Oscar Ameringer

Last edited by Biff Chillington; 07-17-2020 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Chillington View Post
    Does anyone carry a sling for this thing? All the slings I see are for the tar-21 and the x-95
    Literally any QD or HK-Hook style sling will work with the Tavor 7.

Ferro Slingster, Magpul MS4, Vickers 221, etc... Lots of options out there.

OD Green Tavor 7 please.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    I bought mine very blindly as i wanted to move fast before the implementation of C71.
    This rifle is just a cool rifle, recoil is almost nil, accuracy has potential, so far after almost 500 shots, reliability is flawless.

This rifle is very compact and have a natural shooting position. Great purchase.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    I bought mine very blindly as i wanted to move fast before the implementation of C71.
    This rifle is just a cool rifle, recoil is almost nil, accuracy has potential, so far after almost 500 shots, reliability is flawless.

This rifle is very compact and have a natural shooting position. Great purchase.
    That's what I picked up on too with this rifle. It is pretty damn accurate for the Federal bulk I've been running through it. I'm dying to get some good hand loads pressed up for it and see what this thing can do!

From what I can tell my rifle us about 1.0-1.5 MOA when I'm doing my part. If I can get it more consistent down to 1 MOA I'll be thrilled. It's already ticked all my boxes for a good hunting rifle for me. Even as it sits it is plenty accurate for my intended quarry and engagement ranges. I slapped a Vortex Strike Eagle 1.5-8x32mm on mine and it's the perfect balance for up close in the thick stuff and enough magnification to reach out and touch stuff.
    Over-glorified Kettle Operator
    Hunting & Sport Shooting Enthusiast

Take a new person out shooting today!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Potshot21 View Post
    That's what I picked up on too with this rifle. It is pretty damn accurate for the Federal bulk I've been running through it. I'm dying to get some good hand loads pressed up for it and see what this thing can do!

From what I can tell my rifle us about 1.0-1.5 MOA when I'm doing my part. If I can get it more consistent down to 1 MOA I'll be thrilled. It's already ticked all my boxes for a good hunting rifle for me. Even as it sits it is plenty accurate for my intended quarry and engagement ranges. I slapped a Vortex Strike Eagle 1.5-8x32mm on mine and it's the perfect balance for up close in the thick stuff and enough magnification to reach out and touch stuff.
    Apparently IWI reports it is 1.5 moa and they gave up on accurizing it because it would've sacrificed reliability i heard in a few reviews, so if you are getting sub 1.5 you are doing very well.

You shoot .308 with no problems?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast