Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: IWI Tavor 7 7.62x51mm 20in Non-Restricted

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 870P View Post
    Most of the reviews I've seen seem to get an average best of 1.5" MOA, so not great, although it can do it with M80 ball and is probably more reliable than the various AR-10s and MDR.
    Are these 3 shot groups with 25x magnification $2000 scopes from lead sleds or are they more practical and realistic?

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    So you're saying it should be as accurate as an AR. That's what I was trying to say. CQB may be overstating that point.
    I have no idea what the Indian is up to with their spec.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tharkhold View Post
    I'd sell my Stag10 for an 18.5" version of this though... I'd get the FDE version, would look nice next to my x95:
    There was an earlier RFB thread in which someone commented that the muzzle blast from a bullpup 308 with an 18.5" barrel was really something quite special, and that the extra bit of barrel to get out to 20" might actually be worth something. Will be very interesting to hear from folk who actually get a Tavor 7 out to the range and find out if it's a pleasant shooting experience or otherwise, and what sort of muzzle-end device you want the second time you take it to the range.

Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    Are these 3 shot groups with 25x magnification $2000 scopes from lead sleds or are they more practical and realistic?
    Benched, 5 shot with standard optics typically, although this reviewer went with 10 shot groups.

https://gatdaily.com/is-the-tavor-7-accurate/
    Canada is done, save the West.

CGN frequent flyer
    Benched, 5 shot with standard optics typically, although this reviewer went with 10 shot groups.

Fair enough, I'd like one but to me it offers very poor value for money as others have highlighted the Troy and Stag exist. Realistically the money spent on optics and ammo would let me shoot a lot more. But good on those who can get one and feed it

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar

There is a good potential, i will tailor a load that will close this group a little.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

I hope these sell REALLY well!

Additional shipment of Tavor 7 have arrived this morning and we're working on shipping them out to dealers as we speak!

A soon as this thing hits the $2500 mark she's mine for hunting... got until the season to see sales happening (please )

And by the way for the 18.6 requester, think about blast mitigation... 20'' looks better to me in that sense too!

for $3k I would have expected at least a fluted barrel!
    Last edited by AlanS; 12-23-2019 at 11:55 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast