Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: Bersa Thunder 380

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStalker View Post
    Paid 16$ for a box of 50 Hornady XTP 380..
    You sure that wasn't a box of 20?

Quote Originally Posted by F-Tang View Post
    You sure that wasn't a box of 20?
    Yeah I looked where he bought them and only seen the 20 round boxes for 24.95

CGN Regular
    geez my bad, must have been fmj at that price, sorry guys, bought multiple type of ammo because of the turd..

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStalker View Post
    Paid 16$ for a box of 50 Hornady XTP 380..
    Really..........check what you got
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN frequent flyer
    Got mine the other day. A bit hard to take apart because of the Canada barrel, but that's not a big deal. The gun seems solid, and the DA pull is light, but long. Can't wait to take it shooting this weekend.

One thing I noticed, the 4 extra mags I bought all have numbers next to the witness holes, but the mag that came with the gun doesn't. This isn't an issue, I just found it interesting.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Got mine the other day. A bit hard to take apart because of the Canada barrel, but that's not a big deal. The gun seems solid, and the DA pull is light, but long. Can't wait to take it shooting this weekend.

One thing I noticed, the 4 extra mags I bought all have numbers next to the witness holes, but the mag that came with the gun doesn't. This isn't an issue, I just found it interesting.
    gotta make sure the take down lever is fully turned down
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    gotta make sure the take down lever is fully turned down
    It was. Disengaging the slide from the rails isn't the issue, pulling it forward it gets kinda snagged on that long Canada barrel. Gotta finagle it a bit to get it off. I'm sure it'll get easier over time the more I do it.

Just saw a used one for sale at the local pawn store when I was in Florida. 99$ lol

CGN frequent flyer
    So I just got out to shoot mine and I have a question for anyone else who has had the opportunity: how does yours shoot and with what ammo? I put 250 rounds of Barnaul FMJ 95gr through it today and it was shooting low. When I lined the sights up like one normally does on a pistol, lining up the top of the front sight with the top of the rear, the gun shot about 6" low at 12m. When I instead tried to basically line up the bottom of the front sight with the bottom of the rear notch the gun shot about 2" low instead. It had fantastic groups, but just low. I was wondering if anyone else had this experience also, or if maybe trying a different brand of ammo could change things? I bought some American Eagle as well, so next time I go out I'll try that, and I plan on getting some Winchester and S&B to try out as well. I did notice when I first got the gun that the front dot is noticeably larger than the 2 rear dots, not sure if that's normal or what.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    So I just got out to shoot mine and I have a question for anyone else who has had the opportunity: how does yours shoot and with what ammo? I put 250 rounds of Barnaul FMJ 95gr through it today and it was shooting low. When I lined the sights up like one normally does on a pistol, lining up the top of the front sight with the top of the rear, the gun shot about 6" low at 12m. When I instead tried to basically line up the bottom of the front sight with the bottom of the rear notch the gun shot about 2" low instead. It had fantastic groups, but just low. I was wondering if anyone else had this experience also, or if maybe trying a different brand of ammo could change things? I bought some American Eagle as well, so next time I go out I'll try that, and I plan on getting some Winchester and S&B to try out as well. I did notice when I first got the gun that the front dot is noticeably larger than the 2 rear dots, not sure if that's normal or what.
    Bersa's method of slight alignment is to place the center of the dot in the center of the target -this is how all of their pistols are. So if using typical sight alignment then you're putting top of sight on top of target
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca