Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 515171819202122232425262728293031323335 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: Bersa Thunder 380

Sorry to hear this brother, but it did make me laugh because it's SO true. Last time there was a gun coming in that I really, really wanted, my until-then very reliable truck decided it wasn't going to even turn over without $3500 worth of work being put into it.
    89AA04004

Quote Originally Posted by BeezerChris View Post
    Good news folks, they should arrive very soon. My furnace and hot water tank both crapped out this week so new guns I have been wanting will flood in now. Never fails. Stand by.
    Luckily these should be priced pretty affordably and unless you are completely overextended should be able to sneak this in the budget.

Any updates TI?

Update? Sorry about my impatience....

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cerebral_bore View Post
    Luckily these should be priced pretty affordably and unless you are completely overextended should be able to sneak this in the budget.

Any updates TI?
    Last we heard, shipment due before end of month. Fingers crossed. Last shipment was May 2020
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Ooooh can’t wait!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Last we heard, shipment due before end of month. Fingers crossed. Last shipment was May 2020
    Do you carry the spare parts kit for the Bersa 380? TIA.

Already got my credit card out ��

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I have a threaded one. In all honesty it is a fantastic pistol. It has it's minor flaws that can be corrected. To make the corrections you would most likely be voiding any warranty on the gun. I would rather have a better gun so out came the files. First the slide sometimes would not lock back on last shot. If it did lock back all you would need to do is fart and it would release. I fixed that by using a file to change the angle of the notch in the slide to a more perpendicular angle to slide travel. While the file is out I removed the steep angle of a notch just forward of the one just mentioned. That notch could bite the thumb of the weak hand if against the slide on firing. That is why I feathered it out. Lastly I removed the mag disconnect safety.

All in all it is a great little gun. I would say with the blowback action it might not be an all day shooter, and factory ammo can be expensive. However if you reload and even better use cheaper 115gr bullets (Campro work best) then the cost to reload 380 is par with reloading 9mm.

Just my 2 cents. Feel free to flame me for modifying the gun. I don't care. It works better and is safer IMHO.

Cheers
    Moe
    Thank you Stanislav Petrov..... every living thing thanks you.

Anyone have a source for wood grips?
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member