Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718192021222324252737 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: Bersa Thunder 380

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F-Tang View Post
    So an update to this situation: Barnaul ammo is actually just that terrible.

I bought 3 other brands to try out; Federal American Eagle, Winchester white box, and CCI Blazer Brass. All 3 of them shot slightly left, which could just be me, but that's also easily fixable because the sights are windage adjustable. Of the 3, Winchester shot slightly low, maybe 1-2 inches, with a standard sight picture. The American Eagle stuff shot more or less point of aim, but the CCI stuff was the most accurate, shooting pretty much exactly point of aim in terms of drop each time. After having shot all of these I went back and shot the Barnaul and, once again, it shot a good 6" low. I had some other people shoot it with the Barnaul and they all also shot a good 6" low.

So moral of the story is, Barnaul ammo doesn't shoot well out of these guns. Frankly I'm astounded that there's that much of a difference, considering they're all 95gr FMJs.
    Thanks for the update, great post!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Regular
    If anyone is interrested, the one ive buy from tactical import is for sale. Shootes only 32 rounds. Like new!

CGN Regular
    I give 268 rounds with it (near 100$ value) and open to offer. And you cant get one new they are sold out for the moment.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bolts View Post
    I give 268 rounds with it (near 100$ value) and open to offer. And you cant get one new they are sold out for the moment.
    Just for argument's sake, included ammo is only good for a ftf deal. Or you'll have to ship it separately from the pistol and something tells me that wont be a deal at all.

Well, at the moment you cant get new with a plain barrel, but you sure can get new with a threaded barrel (that some people prefer) and like I said for around $400 taxes in.
    Il messanger non è importante

CGN Regular
    Did i say that shipping was on my own? 540 seems fair to me but again im open to offer and trade.
    Thanks for your interrest

Quote Originally Posted by 8bolts View Post
    Did i say that shipping was on my own? 540 seems fair to me but again im open to offer and trade.
    Thanks for your interrest
    Shouldn’t you guys discussing a EE ad take this up via a PM?
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

GunNutz
    As of Jan.- 30 @ 8:23 AM EST , your website says ,,,,,,, SOLD OUT . Any idea when you are getting more ?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bush1 View Post
    Shouldn’t you guys discussing a EE ad take this up via a PM?
    Normally, that would be the case but since the seller decided to let us know about it here I thought I'd respond to him here as well.
    Il messanger non è importante

Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post
    Normally, that would be the case but since the seller decided to let us know about it here I thought I'd respond to him here as well.
    The reason I mentioned it was to give the seller a hint that he could get an infraction for shilling his EE ad in an open forum. He probably isn’t aware of the rules.
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    We found x1 black Thunder 380 in inventory! Added to website
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca