SOLD OUT: Bersa Thunder 380

Tactical Imports

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
06/22/2022 -New Shipment just arrived!

Finally, the compact, slim, and reliable low-recoiling centerfire pistol you've always wanted. One of the smallest centerfire pistols on the market, the Thunder 380 is known globally as an icon for the 380 caliber, combining compact design, light weight, reliability, accuracy, and most of all, dependability. The Thunder 380 has a well earned reputation for service, offering the best price-performance relation in its class.

thunder380_2.jpg

Its excellent balance of price, performance and service has turned it into the perfect option for those who look for small dimensions and reasonable capacity, with no compromises to reliability and accuracy. Despite the price point, the Thunder 380 is built with exceptional fit, finish and quality.

The compact design lends favourably to those with smaller hands that find most handguns are too big for them, while those with larger hands can still comfortably shoot with a generous beavertail and oversized controls. The 380 caliber is a pleasure to shoot, offering more recoil then .22LR but significantly less than 9mm.

thunder380_3.jpg

Bersa, based out of Argentina has been making compact handguns for over 60 years since its inception in the late 1950's. High quality and reliable compact pistols such as the Thunder 380 have become a specialty for Bersa, seeing large success amongst sport shooters, law enforcement and conceal carry users (where legal) across the globe.

Comes with magazine and manual. Threaded barrel

thunder380_LRG.jpg

thunder380_1.jpg

Just $449. In-stock.

ORDER HERE

Features:
•Proven durability and reliability
•Adjustable rear sight
•Fixed barrel for high inherent accuracy
•Solid build quality
•Compact design

Specifications:
Caliber: 380 ACP
Magazine Capacity: 8
Trigger Mechanism: Double Stage; SA/DA
Mechanical Safety: Decocker; Double Action
Sights: Fixed 3 dot combat
Sight Radius: 115mm
Length: 186mm
Height: 120mm
Width: 33mm
Barrel Length: 106mm
Weight: 565g

thunder380_4.jpg

Last edited:
Bersa are great quality guns... I might order this too... I hope extra magazines are available

Yes they do offer extra mags. Get the 2 mags for 58 bucks. It’s the best option.
Found some nice wood grips for this gun also.

I wish I knew about these before I bought a Walther PP in 380 with a restricted barrel. Would have been the perfect companion to my 22LR Bersa with a chopped barrel.

F me. I’ve always wanted one. Especially because the smallest gun I’ve owned is the Beretta model 71 in 22 but I’m not a huge 22 fan: At least 380 has a little more oomph

Terrible timing ... I’ve been waiting for something like this, but this is bad timing for me.

I couldn't agree more!!! I bought a Thunder 9 off them and i love it... Been wanting something in .380 for a while now... Looks like a new item added to my letter to Santa this year.

Ordered one and 4 mags the day after I found out that these existed. Any chance you can get holsters and mag pouches for these? I know Fobus makes a Bersa branded single-point retention holster.

Back
Top Bottom