Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11212324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: Bersa Thunder 380

At a certain point after hearing its coming, should be here, any day, its here now, now we are waiting on......almost feels like false advertising

Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    After the election they will be illegal and non will be sold. So they are dumb to hold them for the past months. They clearly don’t have them.
    You have no clues of what will happen after the elections…
    Those like any other guns..come and go ..supply and demand.
    Thats it.

Each time those were offered they flew off the shelves..I am sure they do what they can to obtain them and sell them. Thats their purpose after all.
    Last edited by Janeau; 08-20-2021 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saxman View Post
    At a certain point after hearing its coming, should be here, any day, its here now, now we are waiting on......almost feels like false advertising
    It’s the same for most brand..have you heard about the buying frenzy in the US ? Covid 19 ? Shop working with reduced personnel ?
    Have a look at Tanfoglio, Bul,( European Cie ) they are on BO for more than a year..same with most brand..they show up when the manufacturer has supply and fill orders.

Nothing to do with false advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by saxman View Post
    He claimed he had them months ago. But was waiting for accessory's before posting the guns...

Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    It’s the same for most brand..have you heard about the buying frenzy in the US ? Covid 19 ? Shop working with reduced personnel ?
    Have a look at Tanfoglio, Bul,( European Cie ) they are on BO for more than a year..same with most brand..they show up when the manufacturer has supply and fill orders.

Nothing to do with false advertising.
    And the Argentinian mail/courier system is just awful… I bought a holster there and took literally 6 months to arrive
    You're out!

I do feel like those clients, like me, who only want a gun and parts bag, or just a gun, should be able to purchase now without waiting on the wooden grips. However, I understand that they want to sell the limited supply of extras to people buying a gun and bundle it.

"Bikes, Guns, Whiskey.. they all improve with age"

CGN Regular
    I'm hoping we see these before the end of the summer. My range is outdoor...

Hey TI

Don't worry, no rush in listing them.

I no longer care. Im sure in not the only one over this wait time while they’re allegedly in country.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon_ha View Post
    Hey TI

Don't worry, no rush in listing them.

I no longer care. Im sure in not the only one over this wait time while they’re allegedly in country.
    This post makes it seem like you do indeed care