Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13232526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: Bersa Thunder 380

For whatever reason, it appears that TI would rather sit on a gigantic pile of unsold politically sensitive inventory for months rather than run the risk of losing a single purchase of wood grips.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I think I've been asking too much for mine. What is the used market value on these right now?

Cheers
    Moe
    Last edited by Moe; 09-03-2021 at 06:28 PM.
    Thank you Stanislav Petrov..... every living thing thanks you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin View Post
    For whatever reason, it appears that TI would rather sit on a gigantic pile of unsold politically sensitive inventory for months rather than run the risk of losing a single purchase of wood grips.
    I almost feel like purposely not buying wood grips just out of principle now. It's getting pretty hard to wait and I might have to spend the cash burning a hole in my wallet on something else interesting.
    CSSA - CCFR - NFA - GOA

"Lex iniusta non est lex" - St. Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by seamus View Post
    I almost feel like purposely not buying wood grips just out of principle now. It's getting pretty hard to wait and I might have to spend the cash burning a hole in my wallet on something else interesting.
    I’ve spent the cash 10x over already.. ugh

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I think I've been asking too much for mine. What is the used market value on these right now?

Cheers
    Moe
    I've seen one non-threaded on the ee recently and he demanded 350$, it probably sold very fast..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStalker View Post
    I've seen one non-threaded on the ee recently and he demanded 350$, it probably sold very fast..
    Wow! that is way less than I thought a 380 Bersa would be worth. I will make an adjustment.

Cheers
    Moe

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin View Post
    It's funny and frustrating at the same time. It'd be nice if another importer was handling their products to save us all from the perpetual nonsense and delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Wow! that is way less than I thought a 380 Bersa would be worth. I will make an adjustment.

Cheers
    Moe
    I think they were $440 new when last sold. if they were still available $350 would probably be reasonable used. since you can't currently buy them new. I would expect you could sell for more.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    I think they were $440 new when last sold. if they were still available $350 would probably be reasonable used. since you can't currently buy them new. I would expect you could sell for more.
    Thanks. That's what I thought. I have mine priced at a loss with accessories but have been only getting trade offers that don't intrest me. Was just wondering if I was off base.

Cheers
    Moe

CGN Regular
    There was an update on another thread that the accessories are still at the airport in Argentina and TI was having issues contacting them. So I'm willing to bet its at least another month minimum.