Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 142426272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: Bersa Thunder 380

Quote Originally Posted by seamus View Post
    I almost feel like purposely not buying wood grips just out of principle now. It's getting pretty hard to wait and I might have to spend the cash burning a hole in my wallet on something else interesting.
    Wow, I thought I was alone in waiting for these wood grips! They oversold their first shipment of wood grips and I never received mine and said that I would patiently wait for their next shipment to arrive, and they've held onto my money since. its been over a year now of waiting. :/

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Sorry guys this has been immensely frustrating. Our contact went dark for a month we finally got a hold of someone, apparently there is some sort of audit going on for a potential acquisition and everyone is locked out factory. Not sure why it is taking so long or what the holdup was when the goods were at the airport before (we were told they are back at factory now)... We are literally on their case every few days. It is more then just wood grips it is also missing parts from delivery kits/parts kits/our order./warranty. As a business we want to be turning around inventory asap especially considering how much in-demand these are, we know they will be gone in a flash. We are continuing to be on their case, the latest word is apparently there will be a resolution in the next 1-2 weeks, but we've also been told 1-2 weeks since May so who knows...
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    In my recent experience I can't say the demand it too high.

Cheers
    Moe
    Last edited by Moe; 09-19-2021 at 11:48 PM.
    Thank you Stanislav Petrov..... every living thing thanks you.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Sorry guys this has been immensely frustrating. Our contact went dark for a month we finally got a hold of someone, apparently there is some sort of audit going on for a potential acquisition and everyone is locked out factory. Not sure why it is taking so long or what the holdup was when the goods were at the airport before (we were told they are back at factory now)... We are literally on their case every few days. It is more then just wood grips it is also missing parts from delivery kits/parts kits/our order./warranty. As a business we want to be turning around inventory asap especially considering how much in-demand these are, we know they will be gone in a flash. We are continuing to be on their case, the latest word is apparently there will be a resolution in the next 1-2 weeks, but we've also been told 1-2 weeks since May so who knows...
    Sell everything as it arrives? I'd take a Pistol now and buy some accessories and parts later when they come in. I'm sure everyone else would do the same as well.

Quote Originally Posted by soheipp View Post
    Sell everything as it arrives? I'd take a Pistol now and buy some accessories and parts later when they come in. I'm sure everyone else would do the same as well.
    Agreed X 2 :-)

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    In my recent experience I can't say the demand it too high.

Cheers
    Moe
    No one wants your used pistol when new ones are on the way...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauschka View Post
    No one wants your used pistol when new ones are on the way...
    Me and another guy each just sold our Bersa 380's on the EE this week so you are wrong on this point. So some folks are not waiting for the new ones on the way...

Cheers
    Moe
    Last edited by Moe; 09-24-2021 at 01:12 PM.
    Thank you Stanislav Petrov..... every living thing thanks you.

CGN Regular
    Any updates?

Are the new ones coming with a smooth barrel? I would highly prefer that than a threaded barrel. Anyone know??

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalToiletPaper View Post
    Are the new ones coming with a smooth barrel? I would highly prefer that than a threaded barrel. Anyone know??
    Yeah smooth barrels or why bother