Apc9...

So i have a couple of questions...if one would want to have their gunsmith rebarrel their APC9 with an 18.75" barrel, it could then be verified and deemed NR as a FRT exists (I believe) for NR APC9 carbine - is that correct?

If I waited until the APC9pro arrives, would I be able to do the same thing?

So i have a couple of questions...if one would want to have their gunsmith rebarrel their APC9 with an 18.75" barrel, it could then be verified and deemed NR as a FRT exists (I believe) for NR APC9 carbine - is that correct?

In theory, yes.

Too bad wolverine only brought one in with that configuration, I would sure like one to add to my B&T herd.

Checkout Herron Arms. They can do that for you!

APC9 ‘match’ on the BT USA site shows Canadian compliant, but mm to inches conversion is an inch to short

How many would need to be ordered for a batch of proper NR’s to be made by B&T?

Need the extended SD/match Handguard to go with the longer barrel. The regular length HG with the conversion barrels looks retarded

APC9 ‘match’ on the BT USA site shows Canadian compliant, but mm to inches conversion is an inch to short

How many would need to be ordered for a batch of proper NR’s to be made by B&T?

Need the extended SD/match Handguard to go with the longer barrel. The regular length HG with the conversion barrels looks retarded

Wolverine did a one off NR.... I think it was a GHM9. It was prohibitively expensive. You'd be better off trying to get a custom made one off barrel and handguard.

Back
Top Bottom