Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bergara B-14 Rimfire

Business Member on Default

Bergara B-14 Rimfire

Bergara B-14 rimfire will be available at the end of January maybe February 2020. I have a small batch in order. Price 1499.99 + tx and shipping. Deposit of 250$ is require to reserve your rifle.

info@taccanada-atc.ca
    tacarmscanada@gmail.com

Bergara B-14 R Specs:

Caliber: 22 Long rifle
    Action: B-14 R
    Barrel: 4140 Bergara barrel
    Twist: 1:16
    Barrel length: 18”
    Threaded muzzle: 1/2-28
    Weight: 9.25 lbs.
    Length: 38” with spacers
    Mag capacity: 10 round magazine
    Scope mounts: 6-48 screws, Rem 700 compatible
    Stock:Bergara’s HMR stock Molded with mini-chassis, integrated OD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts, adjustable cheek piece and length-of-pull. Full-length integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel.

Name:  BERGARAB14R_Steel1.jpg
Views: 2703
Size:  21.7 KB
    Name:  BERGARA_B14R_Steel.jpg
Views: 2723
Size:  96.3 KB
    Name:  action-top.jpg
Views: 2714
Size:  33.9 KB
    Name:  bolt-2.jpg
Views: 2716
Size:  36.6 KB
    Last edited by Tac canada; 11-25-2019 at 08:29 PM.

Damn that’s a good looking rifle! Costs as much as the HMR though..... good trainer if you run the big brother and would save on ammo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sakoman .308's Avatar
    This looks pretty interesting I want to know more!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Well 2 things.... first the BXR we have been waiting for has still never arrived... this was supposed to be the flag shipp .22 rifle for Bergara. Before it even arrived there is a new .22lr to get released...

Second I get what they are going for a Side by side M700 trainer.... making a 9.5lbs 22lr seems excessive and at the same (if not higher when a sale happens) then the 6.5 Creedmoor in the same setup... $1500 goes a long way in ammo unless your worried about shooting out your expensive barrel.

I guess I personally just don’t see the market on this one. As it’s not even being marketed as a PRS cometition precision rifle but as a PRS trainer for those with an m700....
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Less than 1/2 the price of its competition, the Vudoo

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 45CAT View Post
    Less than 1/2 the price of its competition, the Vudoo
    And it even comes with a stock! I don't know if it will compare to a Vudoo at all but lets hope it does.

Business Member on Default
    I have asked if they gona sell just the action (no stock and barrel) and for now it's too soon. If Bergara offer that option, it will be nice...

Wow, I'm in love! That thing looks awesome!

Damn...just set up a cz 455 in an MDT ACC chasis. I think I am gonna jump ship.... Takes triggers, stocks and scope mounts from R700 platform

"B14R Bolt Action .22 LR
    The Bergara B-14 R Bolt Action Rifle in .22 LR is the latest offering in our ever-popular B-14 series of rifles. With the collective of our expert team, we have designed and built an accurate full size .22 precision trainer. The Bergara B-14 R Bolt Action Rifle in .22 LR has been in the making for several years now. We set out with a goal to help set the bar with the .22 shooters in mind. The Bergara B-14 R has been a product that our customers and enthusiast have been requesting for quite some time, and with the growing NRL22 and PRS .22 competition matches, we believed that the time was right to introduce a rifle of this nature.This rifle is designed as a true rimfire “trainer” is that it works within the dimensions of a REM700 platform, allowing shooters to have a similar size and feel to their centerfire rifle, or even set up as a clone to their centerfire to train with. It, therefore, fits REM700 compatible stocks, bases, and triggers.This being the case, it gives a perfect platform to allow any shooter the ability to customize their rifle with all kinds of compatible accessories already on the market. The magazine is a single stack .22LR mag that is built within the same dimensions as a standard short action AICS mag.With the growing popularity of long-range shooting, this gun allows shooters to practice their disciplines at a more affordable price and in areas where longer ranges may not be available.Bergara B-14 R Specs:Caliber: 22 Long rifle
    Action: B-14 R
    Barrel: 4140 Bergara barrel
    Twist: 1:16
    Barrel length: 18”
    Threaded muzzle: 1/2-28
    Weight: 9.25 lbs.
    Length: 38” with spacers
    Mag capacity: 10 round magazine
    Scope mounts: 6-48 screws, Rem 700 compatible
    Stock:Bergara’s HMR stock Molded with mini-chassis, integrated OD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts, adjustable cheek piece and length-of-pull. Full-length integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel.
    B-14 R MSRP – $1150"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter1971 View Post
    Damn...just set up a cz 455 in an MDT ACC chasis. I think I am gonna jump ship.... Takes triggers, stocks and scope mounts from R700 platform
    Same here, just finished getting my 455 rig all tricked out. Damn.....
    A Government of Laws and not of Policies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast