New To Canada!Monza Rifle caliber .308

westrifle

Expired Business Member
Hello,
We have been working on this project for almost a year. Finally, all licences have been approved by Turkish Government.
Let me introduce Monza rifles from Istanbul Silah.
shotshow guide monza-01.jpg
tetik grubu.jpg
yanaklık ayarı.jpg
picatinny gez.jpg
View attachment 324236
Additional info:
Barrel Length that will available: 20 inches (ca. 51 cm), 22 inches (0.56 m), 24 inches (60.96 cm)
Trigger Info: Adjustable LOP, weight between 1.0-2.2
Barrel Twist : 1/12 RH
Overall length: 44.5 inches (113.03 cm) with 24 inches (60.96 cm) barrel.
Colour Option: Anthracite (something between grey and black)
Ring Mount Option: picatinny, Rem 700 mounts
Picatinny Option: Remington 700

Attachments

• shotshow guide monza-01.jpg
    shotshow guide monza-01.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 4,810
  • tetik grubu.jpg
    tetik grubu.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 4,280
  • yanaklık ayarı.jpg
    yanaklık ayarı.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4,220
  • picatinny gez.jpg
    picatinny gez.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 4,385
Last edited:
I googled Monza and found a couple pics. Looks nice, especially the wood stocked model. Wonder how much they'll be.

Count me in for a wood stock model. I've seen the earlier version of this rifle. The trigger was like glass and adjustable. They have a 1:12 twist rate, something to keep in mind. They have pillar bedding in the stock.

I've seen some 0.5 MOA 100m groups with recent models shot by a buddy of mine. Looking forward to it...

Quick google search resulted in this info. I didn't write any of this.
There are a couple of unusual design solutions in this rifle. First is the safety selector location. It is located in front of the bolt handle and will require the shooter to take his hand off of the grip to manipulate the safety. Normally, these type of safeties are located behind the bolt handle allowing convenient thumb actuation with the shooter’s hand remaining on the grip.

Next unusual feature is the square shape of the rear tang of the receiver. The company has probably opted for that shape to save some manufacturing time and make the rifle cost less. Theoretically, such rear tang may also increase the rigidity of the rifle due to the added receiver-to-stock contact area. The drawback of this solution is the boxy shape of the stock which has to be so to accommodate the square rear tang.
Other features of the Monza rifle include the two-lug bolt with a 60-degree bolt throw, adjustable trigger, free floated barrel and the drilled and tapped receiver for mounting a top Picatinny rail or scope rings. The .308 version of the rifle will be offered with 22″ or 24″ barrels. The overall weight of the rifle varies from 7 lbs 11 oz to 8 lbs 6 oz (3.5-3.8 kilograms).

The wood stock looks pretty slick IMO. The safety selector would be something to get used to as well as the mag release. Over time with some manipulation I'm sure it would come easy. I haven't found an pricing yet. If prices are much like there shotguns then they should sell easily.

This is available on pre-order currently.
Barrel length: 24 inch
Caliber: 308 Win
Starting price $875

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom