Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Well Bill Blair is the new Public Saftey so...

Quote Originally Posted by cody c View Post
    I dig it. Looks like a fun little NR plinker. The fact that it's non restricted and runs cheap handgun ammo makes me think it would be great for popping gophers or maybe rabbits, perhaps other close range small game. The neighbor helps his cousin with calves in the spring, they usually bait coyotes to keep them from thinning out the calves during that time with some dead animal dragged to a spot they can sneak close up on. This would be not bad for trying to capitalize on numbers.
    It is lots of fun, I don’t like it for gophers though because past 50yrds the gun/ammo accuracy isn’t good enough for reliable hits, also the misses and even some of the hits are going to bounce, not the end of the world but something to keep in mind.
    Pretty good for fast follow up shots though, very controllable, hits harder than 22mag and the ammo is even cheaper.
    Truth, Freedom and Justice for All.

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilia Man View Post
    Sport shooting leader gives qualified approval for Bill Blair in Ministry of Public Safety

https://ipolitics.ca/2019/11/20/spor...public-safety/
    Not true at all! If you read the you see they do not give support. He states (paraphrase) "it's no surprise he has been appointed to the position" There is endorsement.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Cool gun...great execution of the concept incorporating 9mm ammo and mags while retaining the evil...er I mean ...user friendly ar. platform for parts commonality and customization options.

Problem is....guns have pretty much doubled in price for me of late....buying them in pairs ...1 for decoy and the other for abs plastic snoozin ....makes em expensive

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123