Fleece polartec US army sweaters - NEW $59.95

The cozy Sweaters are stand alone or worn under a Gore-tex shell. Incredibly warm and improved Design features Re enforced stress points and expansion panels / 100% Synthetic Fleece. 2 inside mesh pockets, 2 outside pockets. Issued by the U.S. Government! Made in USA! Like a warm hug this sweater will keep you cozy and looking tacti-cool! Reinforced stress points, strong zipper, side fabric stretch for comfort, Velcro panels, pockets, whats not to love.

Fleece polartec US army sweaters - X-large NEW
Fleece polartec US army sweaters - Large NEW

Fleece polartec US army sweaters - X-large Tall NEW
Fleece polartec US army sweaters - Large Tall NEW

Fleece polartec US army sweaters - Medium NEW $59.95

armyfleece.jpg
armyfleece2.jpg

armyfleece3.jpg
armyfleece1.jpg

armyfleece4.jpg
armyfleece5.jpg

armyfleece6.jpg
armyfleece7.jpg

Last edited:
How is the sizing on that ? True to size or not, I mostly wear large sweater but last time I did for surplus stuff, large is like XL for civilian. Thanks.

Why are the mediums 20 bucks cheaper? Are they also "New"?
The Mediums were not available in NEW. But to check as many boxes as possible we pulled in the Mediums in Surplus.

How is the sizing on that ? True to size or not, I mostly wear large sweater but last time I did for surplus stuff, large is like XL for civilian. Thanks.

I understand what you mean. Unfortunately the Commercial clothing market in North America has slowly adopted an Off Shore Size structure that does not accurately reflect the classic North American Size measurements.

Unless you are referring to the ECWCS Gen III Level 6 Extreme Cold & Wet Weather MC Jacket Medium

Those were cut extra generous to allow for the Prima Loft Jacket underneath.

The dimensions for those Jackets were discussed in another CGN thread

To be on the safe side I recommend ordering a Medium and a Large, keep the one you like best and give a friend the gift of Quality warm clothing for Christmas.
giphy.gif

It shows you really care for them in ways a "Mug O' Nuts" doesn't communicate. ;)
il_340x270.1091811685_br7r.jpg

Should pick up the black on too then.
These two sweaters are from different eras of Uniform
The New ACU cut uniform is shorter in the Torso than the older BDU cut.
The BDU Cut is more like a Sport Jacket length, where as the ACU cut is shorter for better access to Battle belts Holsters and pockets .
ACU was also designed to be able to tuck in to the trousers with out the Cargo Pockets interfering.

Back
Top Bottom