Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Questions about the 2019 Legendary Black Friday Sale?

CGN Regular
    Got mine no problem

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Got an order in. rimfire chassis, blem stock, blem grip. Good deal.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by MDT Ryan View Post
    We have been trying to stay up to date on the FAQ pages on the website, this should answer most of the questions.

Plan on seeing the factory second and door crashed deals the day of the sale

https://support.mdttac.com/hc/en-us/...bile_site=true

What a bunch of BS!

I'll never shop you guys again

Well...I'm done....and not by choice. Got everything in the cart and then hit checkout, put in all my CC info and then hit checkout....and now it's stuck so I have no idea if it's gone through or if it failed. Frustrating.

[edit] I spoke too soon...after 5 minutes it kicked me back to my shopping cart without explanation, will try again. [/edit]

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    Ordered
    Quote Originally Posted by Teotwawki View Post
    Got mine no problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Got an order in. rimfire chassis, blem stock, blem grip. Good deal.

Your successes make my failure feel so much worse. Up to 50 minutes of looking at a spinning wheel. And yeah.. I got a second computer out to try a more active refreshing approach while I waited for the spinner.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by sphen View Post
    Well...I'm done....and not by choice. Got everything in the cart and then hit checkout, put in all my CC info and then hit checkout....and now it's stuck so I have no idea if it's gone through or if it failed. Frustrating.
    Same thing happened to me

CGN Regular
    Well I give up, fought for an hour to try and buy something, ANYTHING... could't get past an infinite checkout loading circle to actually buy anything the whole time. Now half the crap I have in my cart says no stock available. Hopefully some other vendors have something cool to buy tomorrow?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural21 View Post
    Your successes make my failure feel so much worse. Up to 50 minutes of looking at a spinning wheel. And yeah.. I got a second computer out to try a more active refreshing approach while I waited for the spinner.
    I walked away a few times for many minutes once I could see no LSS rimfire blems for my rifle.

But, yeah, this isn't the only store who seems to have their server hosted out of some dude's basement out in the country
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mdt ryan View Post
    we have been trying to stay up to date on the faq pages on the website, this should answer most of the questions.

Plan on seeing the factory second and door crashed deals the day of the sale

https://support.mdttac.com/hc/en-us/...bile_site=true

mdt..... fail

Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural21 View Post
    I added the stuff into the cart last night. So today all i needed to do was to log on and checkout
    Save Hong Kong!