Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 24567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Questions about the 2019 Legendary Black Friday Sale?

CGN Regular
    Well... still no luck on either computer or my phone... but somehow my wife's phone got around that spinning wheel of death. Almost 2 hours of my life just to find out that they didn't have any left hand chassis factory seconds to start with, and they're out of stock on everything else I was interested in. Lovely.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by terribleperry View Post
    by the time i was able to checkout, they were sold out of my R700 SA for the factory seconds, so I tried ordering one at the 40% off. Go to checkout ... CARD DECLINED.

Call CC company .... "it is a problem with the vendor, not your card sir. I suggest you call them."
    My business credit card went through fine, but my personal card wouldn't. My bookkeeper and accountant are not going to like that.... but desperate times
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Quote Originally Posted by Craig0ry View Post
    My company credit card went through fine, but my personal card wouldn't. My bookkeeper and accountant are not going to like that.... but desperate times
    call for company credit cards

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    I guess I should say my business card
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Super GunNutz
    Tried for a Bi-Pod, had one in the cart, but they sold out during the 30 min check out process/endless spinning wheel.

I understand it’s first come first serve and we’re all trying to save a buck, but a little annoying to be defeated by your website.

Last edited by LeadMonkey; 01-12-2020 at 05:34 AM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    terrible experience... chassis I wanted is available right now for purchase... at 60% off... but honestly, I'm so frustrated at this point I don't even want to bother supporting this company... goodbye.
    I'm in the same boat, I had a full chassis and 2 mags in the cart 2 hours ago. Then the mags went out of stock... then the buttstock went out of stock... then the forend went out of stock... now I don't even see the point in buying the base or anything else. I didn't want to spring for the other guys but at this point I think I'd rather spend $1550 over there than $1000 here.

If it wasn't so frustrating I'd be laughing my butt off. After 1.5 hours waiting using Chrome I switched to Explorer. Bam! Got my shopping cart full of the stuff I wanted no problem. Went to checkout and everything I had in my cart was sold out. God telling me to quit being a cheap SOB I guess.
    "The greatest evils of the world will not be carried out by men with guns, but by men in suits sitting behind desks. " - C.S. Lewis

Waited for the start. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...Go! First hour, 3 computers with three different browsers spinning. Got in. Put a bipod in the cart. Spin. Spin.spin.spppin. Then check out! Spin spin spin spppppin and then poof! Gone. Whoever got it congratulations to you. Never put that much effort trying to spend money. Full price service is so much more civilized!

Tried for 3 hours to get a certain accessory, and now its gone!

I have not done well this year, and totally wasted 3 hours of spooling website.

Frustrating.

Candocad.
    [FONT="Verdana"]Take that shot and take it well, because there is unlikely to be another chance.