Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Attn Re: Black Friday Sale

Expried Business Member
    We historically have not done Black Friday promos and this will likely be they last one.

If you decide to live in a province that charges you 15% tax, it is not up to retailers nation wide to offset your feelings of getting stiffed by your government.

We have put on a sale that takes 15% out of our bottom line as a business.

Feel free to take advantage of the sale or move on.

-Matt

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Amen to that brother.
    Don't miss... I won't...

As small business owners you guys take a beating.... sad what the government has done

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    We historically have not done Black Friday promos and this will likely be they last one.

If you decide to live in a province that charges you 15% tax, it is not up to retailers nation wide to offset your feelings of getting stiffed by your government.

We have put on a sale that takes 15% out of our bottom line as a business.

Feel free to take advantage of the sale or move on.

-Matt
    I appreciate every break you can give us you guys do a great job and I am proud to have you as my local gun shop

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    A little criticism is good for them from time to time. In the US, they have gun sales all the time and there are often deals so good it makes you buy when you weren’t even looking. I find it frustrating paying the premium for guns and accessories that we do up here in Canada and when guns go on sale, every shop coast to coast is offering the same price. Last BF I bought a scorpion because the price was great, came with a sub gun bag, red dot optic, under armour shirt and an entry into a draw to win a gun. That was a deal. This year I’m offered the privilege to save the tax. Hardly a deal, more so just a reminder that the government ####s us by taking their part. So yeah, it isnt so much to ask for better deals. Especially when we’re in a political climate that is screaming semi auto bans and handgun bans in major cities. A few months back retailers were pushing AR sales based on the fact that they may be banned soon. They take risk holding on to the stock, buyers take the risk buying guns that may taken away soon. How about meeting us in the middle and offer better prices?
    Don't know if it occurred to you, but the dealers need to eat too. The us market is much different than the Canadian market. Perhaps you should immigrate to the us.

Offering 15% off is quite a deal. That 15% comes out of thier bottom line. Give them a god dam break.

Expried Business Member
    Thanks for the support. We are in the middle of battening down the hatches and getting ready for tomorrow!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Is the discount applied at checkout?

*Edit* Nvm I see it doesn’t go live until the 29th haha. Hopefully my items are still available tomorrow! P.S. thanks for the sale.
    Last edited by Patt08; 11-28-2019 at 08:26 PM.
    |CCFR|

Ask me how I know. ��

Well its after midnight, trying to buy a rifle and no discount for me yet

It's only 8:30pm currently in BC, where this store exists. Wanstalls (which is in Maple Ridge) is just outside of Vancouver.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast