Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Attn Re: Black Friday Sale

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Wanstalls is on BC time. 3hrs after your time.
    Don't miss... I won't...

####, my bad

Also, is the sale even starting at midnight? Some retailers start their sales at store open, so like 9AM or something.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Also curious. I am so tired I don’t think I can make it another 1.5 hours lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramjacks View Post
    Also, is the sale even starting at midnight? Some retailers start their sales at store open, so like 9AM or something.
    |CCFR|

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    A little criticism is good for them from time to time. In the US, they have gun sales all the time and there are often deals so good it makes you buy when you weren’t even looking. I find it frustrating paying the premium for guns and accessories that we do up here in Canada and when guns go on sale, every shop coast to coast is offering the same price. Last BF I bought a scorpion because the price was great, came with a sub gun bag, red dot optic, under armour shirt and an entry into a draw to win a gun. That was a deal. This year I’m offered the privilege to save the tax. Hardly a deal, more so just a reminder that the government ####s us by taking their part. So yeah, it isnt so much to ask for better deals. Especially when we’re in a political climate that is screaming semi auto bans and handgun bans in major cities. A few months back retailers were pushing AR sales based on the fact that they may be banned soon. They take risk holding on to the stock, buyers take the risk buying guns that may taken away soon. How about meeting us in the middle and offer better prices?
    So...you're thinking dealers should substitute your opinion, which has no known business link to the product at hand, with their known knowledge of the businesses they run?

Sounds like a great business plan. You should bring it to a bank for financing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by All in fun View Post
    So...you're thinking dealers should substitute your opinion, which has no known business link to the product at hand, with their known knowledge of the businesses they run?

Sounds like a great business plan. You should bring it to a bank for financing.
    I said what I said, and dealers are free to do whatever the hell they want (obviously). I was just commenting on the lack of BF ‘deals’ showing up lately, as with many other people. 15% off sales pop up often throughout the year. Actually, some dealers’ 15% off price is almost regular price at other dealers. All I’m saying is I’ve seen plenty of great BF sales in the past and this year it’s slowed down. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that Black Friday sales have evolved from that one day great savings to a BF week or month-long event.

Matt gave me the option to take advantage or move on. I chose the latter. It helped make up my mind since the last time I bought from this vendor I ordered a few mags and the ones that arrived didnt fit as they were for a different model. I was graciously given the option to send them back on my own dime but could keep the Wanstalls targets.. but that’s another story.

From the sounds of it the place will be buzzing during the sale. Good for Wanstalls and I’m happy people are getting what they want.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    There are some smoking hot Black Friday sales out there if you look around.
    15% off is a lot better than kick in the azz with a sharp boot!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    There are some smoking hot Black Friday sales out there if you look around.
    15% off is a lot better than kick in the azz with a sharp boot!
    True, but 20% off a kick in the azz has a sweeter ring to it

Discount doesn't seem to be showing up in my cart
    Happy Happy Happy

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    We historically have not done Black Friday promos and this will likely be they last one.

If you decide to live in a province that charges you 15% tax, it is not up to retailers nation wide to offset your feelings of getting stiffed by your government.

We have put on a sale that takes 15% out of our bottom line as a business.

Feel free to take advantage of the sale or move on.

-Matt
    Thanks for even doing a Black Friday sale. A little bit always helps.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast