Thread: Attn Re: Black Friday Sale

Expried Business Member

Post Attn Re: Black Friday Sale

Name:  blaclfriyay.jpg
Views: 5483
Size:  147.8 KB

used as well?

CGN frequent flyer
    Save the tax “deals” hardly seem worthy of Black Friday. Tough year this year for deals.

Deep in the Darkest Bush there is ! and Kamloops
    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Save the tax “deals” hardly seem worthy of Black Friday. Tough year this year for deals.
    Yea ! Here in BC take off 15 % and then add on 12 % (gst +pst ) Still its a $168 SAVING on a thousand dollar item ! RJ
    INDIGENOUS JIM - Born and Raised in British Columbia and A Canadian !

The 284 WIN - is the Original Short Magnum !

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    *Laughs in Albertan*

Quote Originally Posted by kridane View Post
    *Laughs in Albertan*
    then cries about how bad the Alberta economy is

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by savage3735 View Post
    then cries about how bad the Alberta economy is
    Waaaahhhhhhhxit

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drift1122's Avatar
    I know what I'm getting!
    CCFR/NFA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    Next year all the site sponsors should boycott Black Friday. Give all the whiners something to actually complain about for once instead of the boohoo crowd crying about sales they deem not good enough to their standards.

You’re not entitled to sales and Black Friday deals in any way shape or form.
    Perhaps, just perhaps, consider showing some appreciation?
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxAlpha View Post
    Next year all the site sponsors should boycott Black Friday. Give all the whiners something to actually complain about for once instead of the boohoo crowd crying about sales they deem not good enough to their standards.

You’re not entitled to sales and Black Friday deals in any way shape or form.
    Perhaps, just perhaps, consider showing some appreciation?
    A little criticism is good for them from time to time. In the US, they have gun sales all the time and there are often deals so good it makes you buy when you weren’t even looking. I find it frustrating paying the premium for guns and accessories that we do up here in Canada and when guns go on sale, every shop coast to coast is offering the same price. Last BF I bought a scorpion because the price was great, came with a sub gun bag, red dot optic, under armour shirt and an entry into a draw to win a gun. That was a deal. This year I’m offered the privilege to save the tax. Hardly a deal, more so just a reminder that the government ####s us by taking their part. So yeah, it isnt so much to ask for better deals. Especially when we’re in a political climate that is screaming semi auto bans and handgun bans in major cities. A few months back retailers were pushing AR sales based on the fact that they may be banned soon. They take risk holding on to the stock, buyers take the risk buying guns that may taken away soon. How about meeting us in the middle and offer better prices?

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast