CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GSG-16 NR includes conversion kit 299.00USD Shipping in Dec

Do you have the gsg-16 in canada? Or are we placing an order for it to arrive next month?
    -SideBurnz-

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I also ordered two spare mags off the Canadian site with instructions to hold the mags until my GSG16 and GSG522 kit arrives so as to avoid double shipping charges, the two mags can be placed in the box with my rifle...
    how did you avoid double dipping? their site insist i pick a shipping option on the mags. i ordered the rifle earlier.

btw, my emails from them ended up in the junk mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    how did you avoid double dipping? their site insist i pick a shipping option on the mags. i ordered the rifle earlier.

btw, my emails from them ended up in the junk mail.
    He will be paying shipping twice, their policy clearly says orders cannot be combined.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by danzMtl View Post
    He will be paying shipping twice, their policy clearly says orders cannot be combined.
    I called them, mentioned the note I put on the order when I placed it, and they agreed and indicated my mags would go in the box with my GSG16 & 522 kit... I was polite about not wanting to be charged 'double shipping', as the mags were not being mailed separate... I'll have to check my CC as there was an initial shipping charge for mags when I bought them off the Canadian site... Wanted to give it a couple days to get sorted out if they had to work their magic behind the scenes...

It simply wouldn't make sense for them to charge me an extra shipping charge on the mags when they were shipped with the rifle, which I paid shipping on... It would certainly leave a bad taste in my mouth, akin to sellers profiting off unreasonable shipping rates & pocketing it...

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    jay, why didnt you just buy the 2pack mags from the US site when you were ordering the gun/kit, they are a dollar or two cheaper? avoid the hassle of calling.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    For the rifle and kit it’s $299USD + $25USD Import/shipping to get it to Edmonton. Then Canadian shipping and GST (this is only for product, import/shipping fees aren’t taxed). Mags are $35USD + $25USD Import/shipping (one fee per firearm, one fee for all parts).
    jay, why didnt you just buy the 2pack mags from the US site when you were ordering the gun/kit, they are a dollar or two cheaper? avoid the hassle of calling.
    I guess I tried to avoid the 'one fee for parts' seeing as how the mags were in Canada & could be included in the box with my rifle coming up from the USA?

Watching my CC to see how this will work out. When I checked yesterday the ~$17 something for shipping of the mags had not been refunded. I only have one shipping notice, so I believe they were placed in the box with my rifle...
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

I guess I tried to avoid the 'one fee for parts' seeing as how the mags were in Canada & could be included in the box with my rifle coming up from the USA?

Watching my CC to see how this will work out. When I checked yesterday the ~$17 something for shipping of the mags had not been refunded. I only have one shipping notice, so I believe they were placed in the box with my rifle...
    I wasn't so lucky with my request on my Bersa, they shipped my mags from Edmonton yesterday and I won't get the pistol for weeks/months.

Quote Originally Posted by HooliganD View Post
    I wasn't so lucky with my request on my Bersa, they shipped my mags from Edmonton yesterday and I won't get the pistol for weeks/months.
    Thank you for your inquiry.
    Please understand we cannot combine orders, due to the massive volume of orders that our Canadian staff have to process when the export truck arrives plus our internal software cannot combine 2 completely different orders, especially from 2 different websites, with different box dimensions, into one package. We would have to hunt through hundreds of packages to find your particular order, then set it aside so that we pull both orders apart and then repackage into one order and then do a manual shipping charge, which creates extra work for our staff and takes time away from other orders that have already paid their shipping and taxes.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

Well the rifles aren’t in Canada yet, so I have some bad news...

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Well the rifles aren’t in Canada yet, so I have some bad news...
    Oh?

I have a shipping notice for my rifle AND mags... Looking forward to my GSG16 from IRUNGUNS!!!
    Wing Nut

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast