Range safe Dominion 7.62x39 FMJ Coming Soon

I'm interested. Both standard lead FMJ and some heavy SP for hunting. I bought a box of the last run of "reloads" you did. No issues at all. The 81 and the SKS eat it up yum.

We would allow it in Calgary and Toronto....

We only care about the projectile. The steel cases that hit the floor make no difference to us.

Nice to see other cost effective options becoming available.

JR

We would allow it in Calgary and Toronto....

We only care about the projectile. The steel cases that hit the floor make no difference to us.

Nice to see other cost effective options becoming available.

JR

I've seen some ranges in the states dump a sand berm at the back of the indoor range. Why isn't that done here?

Cut one bullet in 2 with a wirecutter. It'll chew through lead and copper, not so easily through steel.

Maybe the floor of the range is too soft and a steel case falling to the ground will break it?
agreed with your post. Even just holding a magnet on the projectile would tell us, my point is the range won't invest any more time than a general pass over the ammo with a magnet and if there's any reaction they won't allow it

After the two batches that i got that are experiencing delay in firing, i will be wary about this reloaded batch...

I've seen some ranges in the states dump a sand berm at the back of the indoor range. Why isn't that done here?

The SAIT gun club was a sand backstop.... It was BRUTAL to clean. The sand binds with the compressed bullet and you have huge solid metal islands develop in the backstop. Serious ricochet hazards. No thank you...

Back
Top Bottom