Range safe Dominion 7.62x39 FMJ Coming Soon

CanAm

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor
Shipping struggles from Russia continue, so we will begin loading US made bullets into the Russian steel cases we have in stock

Price will be $449 per 1000 for copper jacket, lead core ammo (Range Safe)

If there is any interest, we will also start loading Sierra SP bullets in 123gr and 150gr for those that want it

All will be non corrosive, as usual

Last edited:
Any chance these US made bullet doesn't have bimetal jacket? People at my range is paying $1 a shot for non magnetic ammo. If you can make some reasonably prices ones they will sell even faster.

yeah, any reaction to magnets bars ammo at my indoor range. The idea is to be range safe, but they say they can't ensure a steel casing has a non steel projectile without testing each and every round.

yeah, any reaction to magnets bars ammo at my indoor range. The idea is to be range safe, but they say they can't ensure a steel casing has a non steel projectile without testing each and every round.
take pliers and pull the bullet for them to test?

Cut one bullet in 2 with a wirecutter. It'll chew through lead and copper, not so easily through steel.

Maybe the floor of the range is too soft and a steel case falling to the ground will break it?

" Price will be $449 per 1000 "

I think you will do fine at that price.

Forty cents is the same price everyone is paying for .223 ammo right now.

The cheap 7.62x39 ammo is banned at most ranges. And the stuff that's allowed is one dollar per shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pretty simple to test. If a magnet sticks to the bullet it has steel in it. Magnet sticking to the casing doesn't matter.

Pretty simple to test. If a magnet sticks to the bullet it has steel in it. Magnet sticking to the casing doesn't matter.

Unless your range establishes a policy that states that it does. Logic is irrelevant until you can convince someone to change the rules.

Back
Top Bottom