Rating - 100%
187   0   0
Capture.jpg

Please click picture for link to site

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 832
Ok I’m looking at this one with threaded barel and it says 4.3 but in the description it says 3.5 inch barel?
Bersa, Thunder, DA/SA, Compact, 380 ACP, 4.3" Threaded Barrel, Alloy Frame, Matte Black Finish, Polymer Grips, Fixed Sights, 8 Round, 1 Magazine
$274.73 ĉ

If it is a threaded barrel it will be 4.3" and would be good to go.

Ok I’m looking at this one with threaded barel and it says 4.3 but in the description it says 3.5 inch barel?
Bersa, Thunder, DA/SA, Compact, 380 ACP, 4.3" Threaded Barrel, Alloy Frame, Matte Black Finish, Polymer Grips, Fixed Sights, 8 Round, 1 Magazine
$274.73 ĉ

There are two different .22 threaded barrels, a few dollars difference...what's the difference, grip material? One is listed as polymer and one rubber. Oh, one is listed as compact... but they both weigh the same...?

Last edited:
No I don’t believe so. You will have to order from the US site.
I’m realy thinking on getting the 22 lr as I already bought the 380 from another vendor.

I have the threaded .22 from Irunguns. It’s a nice little pistol.

I was thinking of getting the .380, but not from the other vendor as I’ve had too many orders go bad with them and don’t like the non threaded look.

For the price of .380 ammo, if you can find it, I’ll likely shoot the .22 a LOT more.

They are well made pistols and a bargain at these prices.

Order in on a .22! now to anxiously wait.

I want to order a spare mag or two off the Canadian site and have them hold them and combine them with the pistol when they ship it from the CDN warehouse to my home... Anyone know if I put my order in and pay for shipping on the canadian site if they will not charge me for the pistol shipping?

Also, I wonder what the thread pitch is and if there is a fake suppressor out there for them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom