Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Al Flahertys Great buying experience

Al Flahertys Great buying experience

I thought I should report my Very positive experience with Al Flaherty’s here.
    I’m tired of the internet and the negativity that overrides the good news.
    Unfortunately, sometimes it's often only the pissed off people who tend to be vocal.

In this day and age, individual service for the little guys like us is sometimes overlooked because of understaffing and that we are such a small "necessary evil" and sometimes a general pain in the a$$ to look after. Living the last 30 years in the retail service industry, I can completely understand this. It's not so easy looking after delicate situations when you know that the customer already has his trigger finger on the mouse just waiting to report a bad experience to the world - many times not even completely true...

It’s not often when value surpasses price. However, this was my experience.
    These fine folks at Al Flahrety’s made my experience completely enjoyable, relaxed, and quite frankly exciting…
    I want to thank Dom and the guys for going above and beyond the call of duty…
    I will do business with Al Flaherty’s in the future and I will continue to tell everyone about their great professionalism and service!
    Keith W

CGN Ultra frequent flyer The_Sicilian's Avatar
    I have had similar experiences. They are a great shop with the unique burden of having to deal with all the a$$hats on city council.
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Ya had a good experience with them as well. Will for sure buy from them again. Hell I ordered winchester forged 9mm ammo from them, and they sent me instead the better Winchester white box ammunition. Glad they did as it's a much cleaner ammunition then the forged. Ordered on a Friday, stuff came in on a Monday if I remember correctly. Good stuff.

Never a bad experience with them. I bought a eotech from them almost two years ago, lost the receipt and of course the thing stops working. Emailed them on the weekend with the date that I purchased it and within a couple hours of them opening on monday morning I had the receipt for it in my inbox. Always like dealing with a company that goes above and beyond after the purchase has been made.

Good Thread!!. Have bought hardware and clothing from them (ammo to heavy to get to AB). Always great service (and good selection).
    Funding the "Bank of Dad" for over 30 years.

A1 team at Al Flahertys, never had a bad transaction. Always helpful and efficient, heck I have three great stores around me within 15 mins but most of my transactions have been with AF'S. Plus I like supporting one of the few Toronto FA businesses and rubbing it into John Torys face!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Regular
    stand up crew. i've special ordered something from them and they gave me a very reasonable price. would order again absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    A1 team at Al Flahertys, never had a bad transaction. Always helpful and efficient, heck I have three great stores around me within 15 mins but most of my transactions have been with AF'S. Plus I like supporting one of the few Toronto FA businesses and rubbing it into John Torys face!
    Flip Flop Tory...what a waste of space

I’ve been buying from this family owned business for two decades. I’m actually headed there tomorrow.
    Great prices and friendly staff.
    BTW I travel a great distance to give them my business, everyone in the GTA should be supporting this store. S and BP are closer, but I choose Al’s.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    They are great to deal with.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast