Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MDT's 2019 Legendary Black Friday Sale is Live!

Our sincerest apologies for the experience, everyone. Our servers were crashed due to the number of people logging onto the website at one time. This was unforeseen and our fault. If you missed out, send us an e-mail to support@mdttac.com, and we can see what we can do for you!
    Modular Driven Technologies Corp (MDT)
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MDTTAC21
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MDTTac

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

They were good to me . Promptly sorted out my problem that was incurred during the glitches.

I had 2 separate and successful orders. Got 2 great deals! Thanks again MDT! As far ad web access goes, sometimes it is crap....people gotta roll with the punches.
    CSSA member.
    CCFR member.
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum. "

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kwjkwjkwj View Post
    I had 2 separate and successful orders. Got 2 great deals! Thanks again MDT! As far ad web access goes, sometimes it is crap....people gotta roll with the punches.
    Already have shipping notifications for my orders, very excited, somehow ended up with 3 more mags in cart I added, but Iam sure I’ll be happy they ended up in my cart
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

I fought with the website not working as well and got fed up, so I tried it on my phone and for some reason worked much better. Can't wait to try out my new chassis

I just want to say, you folks at MDT are A+ and handled the website issues well. I sent an email and received a very prompt and helpful response. For anyone who had a hard time trying to order, I'd suggest taking MDT up on their offer to reach out via email - they certainly did right by me. They are stand up folks who are doing right by the customer. No need to drag them over the coals on this one or walk away with a sour taste - they very much care and have been very responsive in dealing with an unfortunate situation. I hold MDT in high regard for handling this well. I suggest everyone give them the opportunity and do the same. Thank you MDT!

BANNED
    Anthony from MDT is a great guy and MDT is going beyond what I would expect from any company. Hats off my friends, I already own a few of their products but after this, have earned a loyal life long customer.

To those that know what I’m talking about, the new year can’t come fast enough.

These people will work with you until you are satisfied. Will definitely be referring business to them.
    Stupidity is its own punishment.
    “The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride,”
    ~Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R005t3r View Post
    These people will work with you until you are satisfied. Will definitely be referring business to them.
    x2 , very impressed the way MDT corrected my issue this business is " ONE OF A KIND "
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast