Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MDT's 2019 Legendary Black Friday Sale is Live!

MDT's 2019 Legendary Black Friday Sale is Live!

Hello All,

We had a little hiccup at the start, but the MDT 2019 Legendary Black Friday Sale is Live! There are lots of deals left on Chassis and Mags!
    Modular Driven Technologies Corp (MDT)
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MDTTAC21
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MDTTac

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by TAC21 View Post
    Hello All,

We had a little hiccup at the start, but the MDT 2019 Legendary Black Friday Sale is Live! There are lots of deals left on Chassis and Mags!

After screwing around for an hour I had three x .308 blem mags in my cart, one blem PRS bipod and two LA blem mags in my cart. as soon as I entered my CC info the site crashed yet again...tried to do the same purchase and when I checked out the second time it was all out of stock!

MDT will you make this right?
    You can PM me if you're the type of business who appreciates your customers...

If they made everyone right who had issues I'm pretty sure they would go bankrupt. Website STILL won't work at all with Chrome.

CGN Regular
    I'm still unable to complete an order, card is being declined on your side.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jadam View Post
    If they made everyone right who had issues I'm pretty sure they would go bankrupt. Website STILL won't work at all with Chrome.
    I should clarify...My card was being processed at the time the website crashed. meaning I had purchased the items.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSummers View Post
    I should clarify...My card was being processed at the time the website crashed. meaning I had purchased the items.
    A crash mid-processing is not a purchase. A transaction wasn’t completed.

Check your email. It kept crashing on me but one finally made it without me knowing. I kept trying to buy but had to go to work, and found out later.

Go to their website and use the “contact “ button for your problems ,they got back to me in less than an hour last night

CGN Regular
    In the website chaos I accidentally put in 2 orders, one of them was an old cart with wrong items so i cancelled it, for those of you who missed out on stuff there may be some stock now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSummers View Post
    After screwing around for an hour I had three x .308 blem mags in my cart, one blem PRS bipod and two LA blem mags in my cart. as soon as I entered my CC info the site crashed yet again...tried to do the same purchase and when I checked out the second time it was all out of stock!

MDT will you make this right?
    You can PM me if you're the type of business who appreciates your customers...
    If you read the presale FAQs they said to “check out” as soon as you got it in your cart. “Check out” several times if needed and then go to the support line and get the orders combined into 1 for shipping.
    Getting the items in your cart doesn’t make them yours.
    Otherwise you might not get your items if someone else checked out ahead of you.

It was pretty clearly written.

I bought another 308 mag and a pair of scope rings. Only 10%off the rings as the factory seconds were out of stock. I'll still take 10%

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast