Pro ears - black friday-christmas !!

OPA Extreme

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Holiday Prices on All PRO EARS... Total of 15% Off !! (including the 5% off everything on my store promo).

Many Models in Stock !! Browse the site: https://www.opaextreme.com/catalog/brand/Pro-Ears

use Promo coupon code: 15-off-promo on check out.
Paying by EMT ? get 2% off More. use code: 17-off-promo on check out.

Order 2 OR MORE Pro Ears Ears with total value of Over $400, and get Free Shipping as Well !!.. Select "Free Shipping Promo" on check out.

Last edited:
Note: I have Sunglasses / Shooting Glasses on Sale for 10% - 15% off right now as well (depending on which model).

So, if buy min. of 1 Pro Ears item (of over $100 Value on its own) and 1 pair of Glasses (this item min. $95 or higher), Then your order will be Free Shipping !!

Use promo code: 15-off-promo on check out... and select free shipping, if system asks.

Paying by EMT ? get 2% off More. use code: 17-off-promo on check out.[/B]

* When buy one of each, as per above details, the glasses of choice , will be 15% off, even if it's a model that's otherwise 10% off on it's own.. and Free shipping !! Double Bonus !!

Last edited:
Various models, including youth models in stock.

Attachments

• ReVO Zombie.jpg
    ReVO Zombie.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 366
  • Pro Tac 300 Black PT300B.jpg
    Pro Tac 300 Black PT300B.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 366
  • Pro 300 Pink Zebra P-300 PZ.jpg
    Pro 300 Pink Zebra P-300 PZ.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 365
  • P200PU (1).jpg
    P200PU (1).jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 363
  • rsz_gsdpsb_pro_slim_gold_green.jpg
    rsz_gsdpsb_pro_slim_gold_green.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 366
Contact me re: which models you're considering.. I can double check the colours in stock.

Still time to get these babies under the Tree.

Get these Pro Ears in play and I can likely get them to you on time for Christmas !! If order by tomorrow, I'll rush the order to the post office !

GTA, Montreal, Ottawa, some other areas just outside GTA may still get orders by next Tues, if order ASAP ! tomorrow by mid day the latest.. I'll orders Shipped Friday Morning, first thing. If not a rush for a gift, then now worries... But take advantage of the deals till the end of the month.

Order 2 OR MORE Pro Ears Ears with total value of Over $400, and get Free Shipping as Well !!.. Select "Free Shipping Promo" on check out.

Back
Top Bottom