DANTE'S BLACK FRIDAY SALE - Now Live!

Dante Sports

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Our 2019 Black Friday Sale has officially started!
VIEW THE FLYER HERE!
- We're also paying the taxes and shipping on all used rifles and shotguns!
- There's currently a 20% rebate off most used handguns!
- DANTE10 promo code gets you 10% off all* handguns in stock!
- FREE SHIPPING on all* orders over 500$!

BF-THUMBNAIL-ENG.jpg

*Certain conditions apply; limited quantities.

Attachments

• BF-THUMBNAIL-ENG.jpg
    BF-THUMBNAIL-ENG.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 2,675
Is it true that even though I do not reside in Quebec, if I purchase a non restricted firearm from you, my name and address will recorded for future use by the Canadian and Quebec government??????

Is it true that even though I do not reside in Quebec, if I purchase a non restricted firearm from you, my name and address will recorded for future use by the Canadian and Quebec government??????

Your name and PAL are required for every purchase of a firearm regardless of where you buy it... they don't magically disappear once noted electronically.

I don't know anything specific about Dante's process of Quebec laws and practices. But in general, as soon as you make a transaction on any web store, whether it's Dante's or a competitor or Amazon, you should assume that transaction is recorded on literally dozens of servers around the world and will never go away. I'll just throw out a list of all the companies / servers that have the info.
- credit card company
- web browser
- Internet service provider
- email provider
- web host of the web store
- the store itself to keep track of orders for years after the transaction
- NSA
- the cloud provider of the web store, likely AWS/Azure
- courier that delivered the package
- RCMP CFO

Back
Top Bottom