Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Al Flaherty's - Free Shipping and the best price on Ammo for Black Friday

Al Flaherty's - Free Shipping and the best price on Ammo for Black Friday

Hi everyone,

I'll save you all a headache if you haven't already done your black Friday shopping.

As I have been checking around the best deals out there, Al Flaherty's is the only store I've come across who will do free shipping on ammo (over $300) and matched another store's price of 15% off the black pack.

So if you don't want to pay shipping and want to drive your ammo costs way down, this is the place to go.

To date I have not bought .45 ACP ammo this cheap. This is of course after the rebate given to you by Federal.

Their customer service is excellent as well. Thanks Al Flaherty's!
    Last edited by siciliano; 11-29-2019 at 08:27 PM. Reason: updated shipping minimum

BANNED
    Thanks for posting Al's is top notch!

CGN Regular
    I purchased 3x Winchester 380 ACP (count 100) boxes of ammo @ $36 ea. Can't beat that price
    Swiss Arms PE-90. Owner

Last edited by Biff Chillington; 07-24-2020 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Chillington View Post
    I was there they dont ship free unless its 300 dollars.
    I'll fix it on my original post They must have just changed it. When I ordered this afternoon they did free shipping over $150. Still though, free shipping on ammo is not something any other shop provides, they all exclude it.

Here is below from their website;

Simplified Rules for Ammunition Shipping Values & Delivery Locations

Minimum Value of $150.00 of combined products not including firearms (must be ordered separately)
    Ammunition orders less than $150.00 will require additional payment to meet our minimum shipping costs*
    Extended Areas - Some extreme remote locations may incur high shipping costs and may require additional payment for shipping
    *If your order's shipping does not reach the $18 minimum charge you will be sent a follow up invoice for the balance due on the freight charges

GunNutz
    What did you pay for the .45?

Quote Originally Posted by Betty-Lou View Post
    What did you pay for the .45?
    It was $63.74/150 rounds with a $12.50 USD rebate so it worked out to $46.49/150 rounds or $0.31/round.

With taxes came out to $48.81 or $0.325/round.

I've never seen .45 ammo for less than $0.38/round taxes in unless you reload of course.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by siciliano View Post
    I'll fix it on my original post They must have just changed it. When I ordered this afternoon they did free shipping over $150. Still though, free shipping on ammo is not something any other shop provides, they all exclude it.

Here is below from their website;

Simplified Rules for Ammunition Shipping Values & Delivery Locations

Minimum Value of $150.00 of combined products not including firearms (must be ordered separately)
    Ammunition orders less than $150.00 will require additional payment to meet our minimum shipping costs*
    Extended Areas - Some extreme remote locations may incur high shipping costs and may require additional payment for shipping
    *If your order's shipping does not reach the $18 minimum charge you will be sent a follow up invoice for the balance due on the freight charges
    They are not the only shop that provides free shipping on ammo over $300. Our Asian buddies in Richmond hill also offers it. I'm sure there is other Ontario stores that provide it as well.

Yeah and it takes them a week to ship.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    They are not the only shop that provides free shipping on ammo over $300. Our Asian buddies in Richmond hill also offers it. I'm sure there is other Ontario stores that provide it as well.
    Pardon me?

Asian buddies?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast