CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Range Gun...BCL 102 MK 7

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    Im own a second gen BCL102, it had a few bugs and wouldnt feed and would jam a lot, i emailed BCL and they sent me parts for three different upgrades, I did them all and re range tested the gun, It runs absolutely perfectly every round and every magazine, the gun is perfect now, well done guys!!!
    The Gen2 that I have runs like a hot damn! Groups super well too! I’m very happy with mine.
    "This life's HARD man, but it's HARDER if you're stupid! "

I'm glad to see good comments, as I haven't read many (unsatisfied customers might be more prone to talk abou it ;-) ).

I was looking at getting a BCL while I was still waiting for my PAL a few years ago. Looking at it again as I want a semi-auto NR .308 for mid/long range shooting (100 v and up).

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    How many rounds are through the BCL MK7 now guys?

Any issues to note?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

1500..no issues. Been off the line since COVID.
    Please email all requests for information on product availability/ordering to orders@theshootingcentre.com. Any prices quoted are only valid for 30 days from date of original posting. All firearm and ammunition sales subject to PAL verification.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer beltfed's Avatar
    Jesus. Your BCL Mk.7 has Covid? Do you guys think it was the diet of the German ammo? Wishing it gets well soon...
    Life Member CCFR and CSSA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234