Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Walkers Hearing Protection

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Walkers Hearing Protection

What does everyone on here use for hearing protection when shooting or on the range? I have custom molded ear plugs that I have been using for years but I'm thinking of going over to a set of Walkers Slim line Razors and getting the Walkie Attachment on her as well.

What are everyone's thoughts? As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/SearchByKeyword?word=walker#?sortValue=3&MANUFACTU RER=WALKER'S

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

I have used quite a few pairs of walkers (electronic and passive), they function great, but I've about had it with the earpieces breaking off (where the wire headband meets the earpiece).
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    Walker's razor just like the one pictured

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    I was going to buy Walkers, but the reviews on Cabelas were really hit and miss. Ended up going with some Howard Leights because so many people recommend them.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Production and Standard guns I wear the custom fitted plugs, Open gun I add Peltor Tac Sport muffs with Gel Cups while I'm shooting.

I have a couple Howard Leight Impact sports. They work fairly well but i find the split second delay a bit annoying. I prefer to use my Surefire EP4 ear plugs. I find they work very well to reduce loud noise and I can still hear conversations.

Super GunNutz
    I love my Walkers, I don't know the model but the electronic one with the controls on the headband not the muff. Work great for me.

Use the walkers myself. The reviews on Cabela's are funny, they put them on sale for 50% off quite often and people still complain. For the price there awesome, but some people think they should get a top tear product for the economy price... same thing happens with rifle scopes on reviews.
    ... And I didnt even know you could get them with a walkie attachment.. very cool

Got 2 pairs and love em. Even with glasses I have no need for gel cups!

Wanna be baller though? Get MSR's the most comfortable hearing protection I've ever worn.

Indoor I use walker or Howard with gel cups and ear plugs
    Outdoors usually the plugs only

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast