Pre-Wrapped Christmas Presents!!!!

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Pg5W3jU.png

Limited QTY!!

The perfect gift for this holiday season! Pre-wrapped gift boxes are available right here at Wolverine Supplies!

Included in the box are tonnes of different handy items and awesome gifts to give this holiday season. Either give the gift itself to someone special or open it up and divide the goods for many!

For the price of $179.99, you are getting this perfectly wrapped present containing anywhere between $300.00 to $400.00+ of product! ... And better yet, to sweeten the pot there are treasures from Mr. Wolverine's Den sprinkled in each box! As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/ProductDetail/WOLGIFTBOX_-Wolverine-Pre-Wrapped-Mystery-Gift-Boxes-

Last edited:
Do these include like, gun parts etc? I'd hate to get $400 in cleaning kits or something, lol

Anything and everything from the following:

Cleaning kits, other types of cleaning kits, a different shade of cleaning kits. And a handful of cleaning kits.

Also anything from Mags, Hand guards, Lights, Bushcraft items, Tactical items, everyday items, fun stuff, personal gear, Treasures of the Wolverine Den, loads of different stuff and no two boxes are alike.

Such a great idea... I want one.

And I have one, we can make an exchange of currency for goods if you so choose. As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

I want one as well.

Do you accept payment in the form of a series of numbers taken from a plastic rectangle with an electromagnetic strip and a metallic square?

Back
Top Bottom