CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bcl 102 mk7 $1499.00 UPDATED with Video!

On paper this gun is everything the original should have been. Looking forward to seeing if it actually is.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by laker415 View Post
    He's asking about the X. Not the model listed.

Pretty sure I saw $1799 for the X
    My mistake

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Can you confirm what gas length it actually is?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post
    Can you confirm what gas length it actually is?
    Mid 11.75" tube
    Last edited by CSC-Geoff; 12-04-2019 at 01:36 PM.
    Please email all requests for information on product availability/ordering to orders@theshootingcentre.com. Any prices quoted are only valid for 30 days from date of original posting. All firearm and ammunition sales subject to PAL verification.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Centre View Post
    It’s unfortunate you don’t know the whole story. In any event you can actually try the rifle on our range or if you want feel free to contact us and discuss the back story and details that you have missed.
    Whole story: Myself and hundreds of others pre-ordered a rifle for nearly $1,899.00, being told we would be getting the best price and that they'd be selling for more than that once they hit the shelves. Rifles hit the shelves and price drops to $1,399.00 or $1,149.00 for "demo models".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CSC-Geoff View Post
    Mid
    Did they change the specs?

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post

CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

No. FWIW we never sold NEA or BCL products prior to this. We have faith in the current management and products however there was a reason we never dealt with the previous people and products.
    This is not entirely true. I don't know about complete rifles, but I did buy a NEA CCS collapsable stock when they were new from you guys.

Itís unfortunate you donít know the whole story. In any event you can actually try the rifle on our range or if you want feel free to contact us and discuss the back story and details that you have missed.
    If you want to inspire faith in the rifle, keep a tally of the round count of your range gun and post it weekly or monthly here on CGN. And let of know of any issuies with it working. I have seen other ranges who tried free NEA/BCL product, they didn't last long. I hope under the new management BCL will start making better products. They have a huge negative reputation to overcome.

Uber Super GunNutz Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    "They say failure is a good thing. That it drives inspiration and innovation. That to finally hit the “Mark” you must first fail, then listen, then learn, and then respond with everything you’ve got. We agree."
    The only "Mark" that got hit was me.

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jza View Post
    Whole story: Myself and hundreds of others pre-ordered a rifle for nearly $1,899.00, being told we would be getting the best price and that they'd be selling for more than that once they hit the shelves. Rifles hit the shelves and price drops to $1,399.00 or $1,149.00 for "demo models".
    No. Your experience. Company is now under new and much more responsible management.
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    https://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast