CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bcl 102 mk7 $1499.00

Bcl 102 mk7 $1499.00

They say failure is a good thing. That it drives inspiration and innovation. That to finally hit the “Mark” you must first fail, then listen, then learn, and then respond with everything you’ve got. We agree. Meet the BCL 102 MK7.

The BCL 102 MK7 is a standard BCL102 that has been fitted with an upper receiver that was designed with Black Creek’s mission in mind. Lighter. More accurate. More reliable. The MK7 boasts a receiver set and handguard machined to tighter tolerances and finished with a (type III class 2) hard anodize and an option for a standard or custom elite cerakote coating over the hard anodize. The MK7 barrel nut is made of hardened steel and is factory torqued to eliminate barrel shift. A DPMS thread pattern on the upper receiver and a milspec buffer tube allows for easy modification. A custom detent plate is equipped with a QD point allowing for easy sling placement and the fire controls are ambidextrous.

The MK7 Bolt has been brought back to milspec and the gas port is CNC drilled to a size that provides reliability for almost all commercial .308 ammunition. The MK7 bolt and extractor are made on an in-house Swiss turn CNC machine in one operation allowing for tighter tolerances and a perfect lock up. The bolt is hardened with a C2 process that combines a cryogenic superfinish and carburization. A new chambering technique, a Magpul MOE stock and grip, perfect bolt lock up and a tighter relationship between the upper and lower receiver combine to bring the accuracy of the MK7 to near 1 MOA out of the box.

Click HERE to Get Yours...
    Please email all requests for information on product availability/ordering to orders@theshootingcentre.com. Any prices quoted are only valid for 30 days from date of original posting. All firearm and ammunition sales subject to PAL verification.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Almpst seems too good to be true !

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Almost seems too good to be true !
    Is that the BCL/NEA company motto?
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." A.E van Vogt

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Do you take BCL 102's on trade ups for the MK7?

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    Do you take BCL 102's on trade ups for the MK7?
    No. FWIW we never sold NEA or BCL products prior to this. We have faith in the current management and products however there was a reason we never dealt with the previous people and products.
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    https://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Whats the price and eta on the M7X?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post
    Whats the price and eta on the M7X?
    Try clicking on the link. Price is also in the thread title.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Centre View Post
    No. FWIW we never sold NEA or BCL products prior to this. We have faith in the current management and products however there was a reason we never dealt with the previous people and products.
    I do not have the same faith, along with that brutal intro video they did and interview blaming others and taking no responsibility for what happened. Poor business partners are not an excuse in my book.

I know most wont care about my opinion but... here it is anyway.

1. No issues or (gen changes) wothin the first 3 months.
    2. No price drops within the first 3 months... sorry I will never forgive the $1500, o wait $1750 o wait $1590 geeze we messed up $1350 on sale now $1150
    3. Businesses deciding to partner with BCL taking ownership and responsibility when things go south.

Now I realize none of this is on “Shooting Center” however dealing with this company after this all took place is very questionable to me. I hope on the back channels this talks have happened and businesses dealing with BCL moving forward are more comfortable that I am giving this yet another chance.

If you feel this is out of line please remove as this is your ad space but from a consumer perspective,,, “we fail, to learn” can easily be “we fail to learn” as to this point responsibility for what left the factory was not addressed.

Again love your shop and wish nothing but the best on this project and I hope after my 3 month waiting period I am proven wrong and we do have a new contender out there that will allow more projects to take place.
    Hearts and Minds
    Two best places to shoot

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    I do not have the same faith, along with that brutal intro video they did and interview blaming others and taking no responsibility for what happened. Poor business partners are not an excuse in my book.

I know most wont care about my opinion but... here it is anyway.

1. No issues or (gen changes) wothin the first 3 months.
    2. No price drops within the first 3 months... sorry I will never forgive the $1500, o wait $1750 o wait $1590 geeze we messed up $1350 on sale now $1150
    3. Businesses deciding to partner with BCL taking ownership and responsibility when things go south.

Now I realize none of this is on “Shooting Center” however dealing with this company after this all took place is very questionable to me. I hope on the back channels this talks have happened and businesses dealing with BCL moving forward are more comfortable that I am giving this yet another chance.

If you feel this is out of line please remove as this is your ad space but from a consumer perspective,,, “we fail, to learn” can easily be “we fail to learn” as to this point responsibility for what left the factory was not addressed.

Again love your shop and wish nothing but the best on this project and I hope after my 3 month waiting period I am proven wrong and we do have a new contender out there that will allow more projects to take place.
    It’s unfortunate you don’t know the whole story. In any event you can actually try the rifle on our range or if you want feel free to contact us and discuss the back story and details that you have missed.
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    https://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    Try clicking on the link. Price is also in the thread title.
    He's asking about the X. Not the model listed.

Pretty sure I saw $1799 for the X

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast