Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CCFR Limited Edition MS18-A3 :Modern Sporter:

Cuz it's not deemed to be an AR pattern rifle. Go figure.

Side note, am I the only one who incorrectly read this to be an MS-13 gang rifle? LOL. Time for another beer.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

I would totally pick one up, but, what if the oic/ban dropped before the summer? I'm kinda screwed. Guess I'll save up for one and hope for the best ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I may not be smart a Man... But I'm smart enough to know Criminals don't Obey Gun Laws. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden26 View Post
    I would totally pick one up, but, what if the oic/ban dropped before the summer? I'm kinda screwed. Guess I'll save up for one and hope for the best ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    And what if it didn't and you missed the chance to own one because you were afraid to order one?

I'd rather live with risks than regrets
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 12-09-2019 at 06:43 PM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    And what if it didn't and you missed the chance to own one because you were afraid to order one?

I'd rather live with risks than regrets
    Can't argue with that
    I may not be smart a Man... But I'm smart enough to know Criminals don't Obey Gun Laws. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12