CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: +sigh+ Hi Point Carbine is Here....$399.00

  1. #1
    CGN Regular CSC-Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    175

    +sigh+ Hi Point Carbine is Here....$399.00



    • 19" Barrel for a non-restricted classification
    • Fires 9mm, +P Rated
    • All-weather, polymer skeletonized stock
    • Sling, swivels, and scope base
    • Internal recoil buffer in stock
    • Weaver style rails
    • Fully adjustable sights (rear peep & post front)
    • Quick on/off thumb safety
    • Grip-mounted mag release
    • 100% American-made parts and assembly
    • 5-shot magazine
    • Free trigger lock
    • Last round lock open


    Click HERE for a Great Looking....I can't do it..You know what this is...
    Please email all requests for information on product availability/ordering to orders@theshootingcentre.com. Any prices quoted are only valid for 30 days from date of original posting. All firearm and ammunition sales subject to PAL verification.

  2. #2
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,338
    I know.

    A couple of my friends in the US have these; reliable, accurate and fun. Other than that; they never said. LOL.

  3. #3
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Meroh View Post
    I know.

    A couple of my friends in the US have these; reliable, accurate and fun. Other than that; they never said. LOL.
    Oh; and cheap.

  4. #4
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    B.C.
    Posts
    12,322
    10mm???
    <")))><

    "A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

  5. #5
    CGN Regular Buck Futter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    203

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by CSC-Geoff View Post


    • 19" Barrel for a non-restricted classification
    • Fires 9mm, +P Rated
    • All-weather, polymer skeletonized stock
    • Sling, swivels, and scope base
    • Internal recoil buffer in stock
    • Weaver style rails
    • Fully adjustable sights (rear peep & post front)
    • Quick on/off thumb safety
    • Grip-mounted mag release
    • 100% American-made parts and assembly
    • 5-shot magazine
    • Free trigger lock
    • Last round lock open


    Click HERE for a Great Looking....I can't do it..You know what this is...
    Awesome!

    Does it come with a Paper Bag, or do you need to supply your own?

  6. #6
    CGN Regular CSC-Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Futter View Post
    Awesome!

    Does it come with a Paper Bag, or do you need to supply your own?
    This is the only paper your need....
    Please email all requests for information on product availability/ordering to orders@theshootingcentre.com. Any prices quoted are only valid for 30 days from date of original posting. All firearm and ammunition sales subject to PAL verification.

  7. #7
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer savagefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Calgree.
    Posts
    6,621
    .45 non restricted?
    "You don't like my statue? Go shag yerselves". Sir John A MacDonald.

  8. #8
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    206
    That looms like the guns I drew when I was 7, how did anyone step back and think “yeah looks good!”

  9. #9
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    East
    Posts
    887
    Quote Originally Posted by 383SB View Post
    That looms like the guns I drew when I was 7, how did anyone step back and think “yeah looks good!”
    When it costs $399 it doesnt matter what it looks like tbh famalam
    f:P

  10. #10
    GunNutz OkayShooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,049
    Probably more reliable than a Chippa M1-9 or my 1911.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •