Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ++The MOST UNDERRATED PISTOL OF OUR TIME++

CGN Regular
    dam 2 kids in daycare. been drooling over this one for a while. love having somthing that is not the normal. but this and a 226 are my top 2 i want to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Umpire View Post
    There is some tactical rubber grips available in Amazon
    Quote Originally Posted by GT_Hawk View Post
    dam 2 kids in daycare. been drooling over this one for a while. love having somthing that is not the normal. but this and a 226 are my top 2 i want to buy.
    This pistol honestly worth every single penny, it’s a real pleasure unbox it brand new
    You're out!

any plans for 40 cal. ?

Have the original Bersa from TI. Love everything about it except for the trigger. Nothing wrong with the typical criteria of weight or creep. It is very nice in this respect. But it's the first time I experienced 'trigger bite'. Looking at the shape of this updated model, it doesn't appear that it's changed? Would very much consider a update/refresh if this latest generation improves upon this.

Regardless, awesome price for what should be a solid firearm. Thanks TI for continuing to bring different and interesting firearms to our market.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Islay View Post
    Have the original Bersa from TI. Love everything about it except for the trigger. Nothing wrong with the typical criteria of weight or creep. It is very nice in this respect. But it's the first time I experienced 'trigger bite'. Looking at the shape of this updated model, it doesn't appear that it's changed? Would very much consider a update/refresh if this latest generation improves upon this.

Regardless, awesome price for what should be a solid firearm. Thanks TI for continuing to bring different and interesting firearms to our market.
    I already fired mine and I’m really surprised at how smooth is the trigger, is jut phenomenal
    You're out!

CGN Regular
    Anyone knows what the parts compatibility is with the old Bersa Thunder? Like mags/slides/springs?

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Be sure to check out the latest calibre magazine for a nice write up on the new TPR9!

We discovered the trigger pull was increased for LEO requirements, but had lightweight hammer springs sent to us and is included for free with each order
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Be sure to check out the latest calibre magazine for a nice write up on the new TPR9!

We discovered the trigger pull was increased for LEO requirements, but had lightweight hammer springs sent to us and is included for free with each order
    I found the trigger very pleasant; I got the new set of springs but I’m happy so far with the factory springs
    You're out!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Silencer View Post
    Anyone knows what the parts compatibility is with the old Bersa Thunder? Like mags/slides/springs?
    Mags and a number of common parts should be the same. Not sure about slide though
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Islay View Post

Not quite sure what might be causing the trigger bite, perhaps shooting with gloves would help? The new models has a much shorter trigger re-set over the original trigger!

Thank-you for the support!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca